The Nutrimaster Optimix allows you to mix, whisk, knead, cook, blend, juice, slice, shred and keep food warm!
Combining food preparation facilities with a versatile induction hob, the Nutrimaster Optimix offers a high performance way to prepare food and to keep it warm. You will also receive a Nutrimaster Recipe book full of recipes and instructions on how to use the Nutrimaster Optimix.
Examples of some of the ways you can use the Nutrimaster Optimix:
- Pair the stainless steel whisk with the heat function to gently cook perfect pasta
- Use the whisk to prepare delicious desserts such as ice cream
- The invariable heat induction hob can be used to prepare soups, sauces, and purees
- Make bread with ease with the dough hook
- The egg whisk makes light work of cake mixes
- 1200w Mixer
- 1000w Induction hob
- Keep warm function 39 Degrees C – 75 Degrees C
- Soup Function 79 Degrees C – 115 Degrees C
- Cuisine Function 99 Degrees C – 127 Degrees C
- 5L Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl with heat proof handles designed to withstand temperatures up to 140 Degrees C
- Orbital stirring action to mix ingredients completely
- 6 different speed settings with pulse control
- Digital LCD Cooking time and temperature display, glass blending jig with measuring cup and drop in facility
- Non slip suction feet
Comes with the following accessories:
- Stainless Steel Whisk
- Mixing Beater
- Dough Hook
- Flexible Cheese Stirrer
- Transparent Splash Cover
Product comes with a standard 1 year guarantee. Receive an extra 2 years (giving you 3 altogether) by registering online at www.nutrimaster.co.uk
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item,
it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.