Here is the beginning of your very own vineyard. Grow delicious juicy grapes in the smallest of spaces easily, when ready you could even try making your own wine.
- Two terrific new garden grape varieties, bred for colder Northern European performance – so perfect for UK gardeners.
- Hardy down to -25°C – yet still prolific croppers, these top-performing varieties reliably produce crops for wine in the cold climates of Finland and Latvia.
- You may not have heard of it as a wine variety, as it doesn't do as well in warmer climes where wine grapes are traditionally grown.
- They’re both easy to manage vines, responding well to occasional pruning and training.
- Perfect for growing in large pots, as well as training up walls, trellises and arches.
- You will get your first grapes to pick next year.
Position: Full Sun
Two varieties included:
- ‘Supaga’: A brilliant dual-purpose grape with ‘pineapple overtures’ according to the taste experts.
- ‘Zilga’: Produces great eating table grapes as well as for making wine – although not seedless. Juices well too for delicious fresh juice too!
- 2 x Established Plants in 1L Pots, (approx. 40m tall)
- (1 each of ‘Supaga’ and ‘Zilga’)
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item,
it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.