Create 3D objects using Robox SmartReel ColorFabb nGen Filament! What more could you possibly need?
- CEL SmartReels each have a built in EEPROM chip enabling Robox 3D Printer to pause and resume printing
- The EEPROM also communicates the material and colour of filament to AutoMaker software
- nGen is a true all-round material suitable for most day to day 3D printing activities
- nGen retains its material properties very well, meaning more stable results with less waste of time and material
- Amphora™ AM3300 polymer
- Compatible with CEL Robox and all other 3D printers which can print with 1.75mm PETG material. It is also advisable to use a printer with a heated print bed
- Each reel of nGen is supplied on a spool, which contains an EEPROM reader chip. The spool is inside a plastic ziplock bag, with a sachet of silica gel. All of this is inside a sturdy cardboard carton for shipping
1 x Robox SmartReel nGen Filament Spool
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item,
it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.