New to Ideal World, Spongelle Infused Body Wash Buffer Flower Trio will give your body a boost.
Contains exotic extracts, rich moisturizers and gentle cleansers of Yuzu, Edelweiss and Vetiver.
These colourful Wild Flowers are designed to moisturise and rejuvenate the skin, from neck to toe. A unique surface changes instantly as you squeeze, from a sensual exfoliating massage texture to as soft as silk. Our proprietary infusion technology provides a guaranteed number of washes, shower after shower.
Spongelle’s body wash buffers are enriched with hydrating Olive Oil and a blend of energising extracts which helps you skin to feel smooth, toned and rejuvenated after each use.
- Time released creamy lather
- Multi-function, multi-use
- Formulated to cleanse, exfoliate, hydrate, and massage
- Perfect for hard or soft water
- Leaves skin feeling soft and silky
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested
- Includes hanging ribbon
- Not tested on animals
- All-in-one, easy application
- Water (Aqua)
- Sodium Stearate
- Peopylene Glycol
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Sodium Laurate
- Sodium Chloride
- Fragrance (PARFUM)
- Sodium Thiosulfate
- Stearic Acid
- Lauric Acid
- Citrus Junos (Yuzu) Extract
- Leontopodium Alpinum (Eldeweiss Extract)
- Vetieria Zizanioides (Vetiver Root Extract)
- Pentasodium Pentetate
- Tetrasodium Etidronate
- 1 x Spongelle Infused Body Wash Buffer Flower Trio - Coconut Verbena
- 1 x Spongelle Infused Body Wash Buffer Flower Trio - French Lavender
- 1 x Spongelle Infused Body Wash Buffer Flower Trio - Bulgarian Rose
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item,
it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.