Introducing a whole new way to workout, the Total Crunch Whole Body Workout targets all areas letting the user benefit from the range of possibilities available.
- Using a compound movement system that is designed to exercise your back, shoulders, pectorals, biceps, triceps, abs, glutes, hips and thighs with one simple movement.
- It combines four kinds of strength exercises (leg press, squats, back and abs) with an aerobic exercise which can help you burn calories and tone your body.
- The muscles are contracted with one simple movement that uses your own body weight to create resistance.
- Forget the expensive gym membership and leaving the house in the bad weather. You can use the Total Crunch at home at the time that best suits you.
- You can do different exercises by changing the position of your arms in the handle bars (see guide in instruction manual for reference).
- You can also adjust the resistance level of training by placing your feet on the bottom pedal (low resistance) or top pedal (high resistance)
- It folds away so it’s very easy to store and won’t take up a lot of space in your home.
- Recommended use: Half an hour a day, three times a week or 15 minutes every other day
- Adjustable seat
- Non-slip feet
- Sturdy construction
- Colour coated steel frame
- Tools to assemble included
- Max user weight: 100kg
Assembly required, two people may be required. Tools included.
Boxed: 21 (L) x 33 (W) x 106 (D)cm
Fully assembled: 94 (L) x 47 (W) x 108 (H)cm
- 1 x Total Crunch Whole Body Workout with Instruction Manual
To download the instruction manual, click here.
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item,
it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.