The Vibrapower Slim offers an innovative and effective way to work out from home.
With a large rectangle high grip base, the Vibrapower Slim’s design allows the user the space to perform a wide range of exercises such as:
It comes with 2 resistance bands which allow for other resistance exercises such as:
Bent over row
Overhead should press
Exercising in a different way can help to make your workout more beneficial – who said that change is bad!
The Vibrapower Slim’s
platform produces an oscillating motion – much like that of a see-saw – this
motion lifts one side of the body whilst lowering the other - exercising on a moving platform like this helps to not only work your core muscles but also
your supporting muscles giving you a fuller body workout.
The Vibrapower Slim comes
with five different programs and a manual mode enabling you to adjust your
workout as your fitness improves. 200 watt motor power.
A home gym you can store in a cupboard!
The Vibrapower Slim is
easy to move and store making it perfect for small or busy homes although coming in a variety of funky colours you might not want to hide it away!
Fun for friends and family
It’s often a struggle to
muster the motivation to workout but with the Vibrapower Slim it’s easy to get
friends and family involved. Set challenges such as:
Who can hold the plank for the longest? Or who can do the most press ups in a minute?
For a fun way to keep fit!
To avoid the risk of marking the floor or carpet we recommend that you place your Vibrapower on an old cloth or training mat before use.
Dimensions: 72 (L) x 44 (W) x 13.5 (H) cm
Net weight: 17.2kg
- Vibrapower Slim
- Remote control
- 2x Resistance bands
- Power Cord
Consult your doctor before beginning this or any exercise or diet programme.
Follow the warm-up exercises before you commence your workout.
Increase speed, intensity and duration of exercises gradually.
Vibrapower™ Slim is NOT suitable for use by children.
Do not jump on the plate as this may cause damage.
After each use, the machine must always be switched off and unplugged.
Always switch off the machine and disconnect the power supply before cleaning.
Do not let the Vibrapower Slim get wet with any type of liquid.
In addition, do not use the Vibrapower Slim while your hands are wet.
Only use the Vibrapower Slim on a surface that will not be dented or damaged by the weight of the machine.
Place the Vibrapower Slim on an old cloth or training mat before use, to avoid marking
the floor or carpet.
Make sure that the ventilation holes are not covered.
Only one person is allowed to use the machine at any time.
Keep your fingers away from the edge of the footplate while the machine is in use.
The voltage and electrical circuit to which the Vibrapower Slim is connected must always comply with the laws in force.
This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.Children should be supervised so that they do not play with the appliance.
You must not use the Vibrapower™ Slim without your doctor’s consent if you:
- Are pregnant
- Have had a recent operation or surgery
- Have knee, shoulder, back or neck injuries
It is strongly recommended to consult your doctor before using the Vibrapower™ Slim if you have any of the following:
- Heart condition or cardiovascular disease
- High blood pressure
- Acute thrombosis
- Acute hernia
- Severe diabetes
- Severe migraines
- Malignant tumour
- Pacemaker, implants, artificial joint(s) or limb(s), stents or IUD
- Any recent illnesses or infections
Discontinue using if you experience dizziness, nausea, shortness of breath, pain, or any other abnormal symptoms.
In order to maximise the benefits of Vibrapower™ Slim you should always remember the following points:
In order to achieve the desired results, you should use Vibrapower Slim continuously.
- Longer-term use will ensure you maintain your desired goals.
- Please remember to follow the warm-up exercises first before using the machine.
- When using Vibrapower Slim for the first time, increase the intensity of vibration and duration of exercise gradually.
- Remember to always start the machine from the lowest speed setting and then increase the speed step by step.
- You will enhance your results by following a calorie-controlled diet along with your exercise routine.
- Do NOT use Vibrapower Slim with a full stomach; vibration will make you feel uncomfortable if you have just eaten.
- Please also remember to drink plenty of water before and after exercising.
- Do not use Vibrapower Slim while you are eating or drinking. Equally, do not exercise when you are hungry. Eating a meal a couple of hours before your workout is best.
- Drink plenty to re-hydrate during your exercising.
- Never overwork yourself on the Vibrapower Slim; stop exercising if you feel tired, exhausted or dizzy.
Important Notice - Do not use the Vibrapower™ Slim for more than 10 minutes at a time. It is more effective to increase the intensity of the vibrations during the exercise, rather than increase the time.
Vibrapower™ Slim is heavy. Please ask a friend or family member to help you unpack and position the unit.
- To avoid danger of suffocation, please keep all plastic bags out of the reach of children.
- Check that there is no damage to the unit prior to use. In case of visible damage before or during use, unplug the Vibrapower Slim and contact your Vendor. Do not attempt to use the Vibrapower Slim.
- Vibrapower Slim is designed for home use only and is not intended for commercial use. Please do not use outdoors.
- Please retain all packaging and paperwork for future use and store safely away from children and animals.
- The Remote Control, Resistance Bands and Power Cord are all located in the polystyrene packing, please take care not to dispose of these important items by accident.
Click here to download a user guide.
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item,
it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.