Be part of the story with the Vostok Europe Gents Anchar Chronograph Watch with Interchangeable Straps and Dry Box with FREE Multi tool.
The Radio Room Act of 1912, a direct result of the Titanic disaster, created mandatory intervals of 3 minutes of radio silence for emergency flash traffic only. The "pie" pieces on the dial represent these radio silence periods. This limited edition watch is inspired by the original Vostok radio room clocks used in Russian Naval vessels for decades through to today.
Built to commemorate the 100th year anniversary of the Radio Room Act, this timepiece also houses a proprietary Vostok Russian movement with dual-time function.
- Quartz Miyota 6S30
- 20ATM – 200 meter water resistancy. Suitable for high impact water sports, scuba-diving (depths not requiring helium gas)
- Genuine Leather strap with contrast stitching and buckle fastening
- Silicone Strap
- Super Luminova Indexes and Hands
- 2 Year Supplier Warranty
- Comes in a presentation box
- Limited Edition 3000 pieces
- Baton Index all Positions
- Screw down crown
- 16GTLS Tubes
- Markings on case back- 16GTLS Tubes/Model number, 20ATM, Limited Edition 3000 pieces
- Stainless steel case and genuine leather strap
- 1 x Vostok Europe Gents Anchar Watch
- 1 x User’s Manual
- 1 x Presentation Box
- 1 x Dry Box
- 1 x Multi Tool
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item,
it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.