Exchange: If you wish to exchange the product for a different variant (size, colour, etc) please return the product to us and enclose the Returns Slip found on the Despatch Note shipped with the product, indicating the required size/colour/etc. The replacement will be sent free of charge.
Damaged/Faulty: If the product is damaged / faulty or the wrong item has been sent to you and you require a replacement, please contact Customer Services to arrange the most suitable returns procedure. When returning the item, please enclose the supplied Returns Slip giving details of the damage/fault. The product will be replaced or repaired and sent back to you free of charge. If no replacement stock is available, a refund will be issued. Please note that if you return goods to us that are found not to be faulty on inspection by us, we reserve the right to deduct the cost of collecting the item from you from any refund we make in respect of those goods.
Replacement: If you want an immediate replacement, please contact Customer Services to process a new order. You will be charged for your new order and then refunded on receipt of your original item. Bulky/large items: Please contact Customer Services to arrange the most suitable returns procedure. Please note that you will have to pay for returning the item to us if you are cancelling your contract.
Postage: Customers are responsible for paying return postage (unless otherwise stated). Where you are returning a large or bulky item which cannot be returned by post, we can arrange collection of the item from you, but this will be at your cost. We may deduct this cost from the reimbursement we make to you for the goods. Please contact Customer Services if you wish to arrange a collection or to discuss return of an item.
Instructions for filling in the Returns Slip can be found on the Despatch Note. Once filled in simply tear off the slip and place in the parcel. Pack the parcel securely and attach the Returns Address Label to the front of the parcel.
In your parcel you will also find a returns label for our Asda toyou returns service, which is FREE until August 31st. For more information on toyou returns, click here.
See below for different returns options.
New toyou at Asda Free Service
Simply complete the returns form found in your order, package it with your item and then apply the enclosed toyou returns sticker to the outside of the package. Take your parcel to any ASDA Store or petrol station and drop off at the signposted toyou return point. You will receive a receipt which can then be used to track your parcel all the way to us!
Please Note: Max weight is 25kg and the max dimensions are 60 x 60 x 90cm
For further information click here.
Local ParcelShop drop off
£2.99 inc vat and insurance. To arrange please go https://www.hermesparcelreturn.co.uk and follow the instructions. Please note: Not available in Channel Islands or Isle of Man. Click here for more information on our Returns Procedure.
From your doorstep*: £2.99 inc vat and insurance. To arrange please go https://www.hermesparcelreturn.co.uk and follow the instructions. Please note: Not available in Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Click here for more information on our Returns Procedure.
Royal Mail Returns
To return via Royal Mail simply peel off the returns address label from your despatch note and affix to your parcel. Please note this is not a pre-paid label and you will need to pay postage costs. You can then send from any post office. Remember to retain proof of postage for your records.
How to Return Using Collect
1. Complete your returns advice note and include in your parcel.
2. Peel off the Collect+ returns label and stick it on to your parcel.
3. Take your parcel to any of the stores offering the Collect+ service. You can find your nearest store at http://www.collectplus.co.uk/
4. You will receive a proof of postage and a code so you can track your return online at https://www.collectplus.co.uk/dashboard/returns
5. Your refund will be processed on receipt of your returned parcel at Create and Craft.
Conditions for using Collect +
- Parcels must be no larger than 50cm x 30cm x 30cm.
- Parcels should weigh no more than 10kgs.
- Parcels must have the appropriate Collect+ label attached.
- You have 14 days from receipt or your parcel to return your items using your Collect+ label (this will expire after 14 days).
- Parcels that do not meet the above conditions will be rejected at the Collect+ point.
- If your product is damaged or faulty or you have been sent the wrong item, please contact Customer Services.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have a consumer right to cancel your order and obtain a refund for any item purchased on this website (apart from the exceptions listed below) whether ordered over the telephone or internet.
You are entitled to cancel your contract if you wish provided that you exercise your right to cancel no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive your goods, or in the case of a multiple order, the last part of the order (other than any goods which you have pre-ordered which will have separate cancellation rights).
If you wish to cancel your order, you must inform us of your decision by a clear statement (e.g. a phone call, or letter sent by post or e-mail). Please also quote your order number when advising cancellation. It may be useful to use this Cancellation Form.
You should let us know that you wish to cancel before the cancellation period stated above has expired. If you want to put this in writing, this should be sent to us at Customer Services, Ideal Home House, Newark Road, Peterborough, PE1 5WG or email [email protected]
If you cancel your order
- We will refund the price you paid for the goods for which you are cancelling (subject to certain possible deductions which are detailed in these terms), including the costs of delivery to you. However, please note that we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods if this has been caused by you handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop; for example if the goods have been used or parts are missing.
- We will process your refund as soon as possible and in any event not later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide satisfactory evidence that you have sent the goods back to us. If you cancel your contract before goods have been sent to you, we will process your refund no later than 14 days after the date you informed us about your decision to cancel your order.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction.
- We may withhold your refund until we have received the goods back or you have supplied satisfactory evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You should return the goods to us at your cost (following our Returns Procedure as detailed) or hand them to us at our address Ideal Home House, Newark Road, Peterborough, PE1 5WG within 14 days of cancellation. You must take reasonable care of the products, and return them undamaged to us .We request customers to return the products with their original packaging and to ensure that the package is sufficiently robust to minimise the risk of transit damage. Please note that goods are returned to us at your risk and we may make a deduction from the reimbursement for goods that are returned to us damaged.
Please Note: the right to cancel does not apply to certain products. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to goods that are faulty or not as described. These returns exceptions do not affect these consumer rights. For exceptions view "Returns Exceptions" tab below.
The following items are excluded from return under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014 and Ideal World’s 14 Day money Back Guarantee.
- The supply of goods that are made to the customer's specification or are personalised - for example, a made to measure suit or pair of curtains, or a gift that has the recipient's name engraved on it.
- The supply of goods that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly - such as a delivery of fresh flowers or meat.
- Jewellery and watches that have had the security tag removed.
- The supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines. However, subscription contracts retain the right to cancel provided that the subscription has not commenced.
- The supply of accommodation, transport of goods, vehicle rental services, catering or services related to leisure activities if the contract provides for a specific date or period of performance - for example, hotel bookings, courier services, car hire, restaurant bookings and theatre tickets for specific dates
- In addition consumers will lose their right to cancel if they:
- Unsealed goods that are not suitable for return if they are unsealed, due to health protection or hygiene reasons (eg: underclothing, shapewear, swimwear, intimate apparel and electrical items and items supplied with a hygiene strip at time of delivery that has had the strip removed.
- Unsealed audio, video recordings or computer software.
- Any goods combined with other goods after delivery so that they become inseparable
- Digital downloads once the download has commenced.
- Partially consumed food or drinks (unless otherwise stated)
These return exceptions do not affect your rights as a consumer.
Faulty products - Sale of Goods Act rights
You also have rights under the Sale of Goods Act for repair, replacement or refund of faulty goods. This applies to goods that are found to have an inherent fault dating from the time of manufacture, and excludes damage or faults arising from misuse of the goods or normal wear and tear. Please contact Customer Services and they will advise on the best way to deal with any products that are considered to be faulty.
Need further assistance?
Mattresses are delivered rolled, boxed and in outer & inner plastic packaging.
1. To check that the product is satisfactory, remove the box and outer poly bag and allow the mattress to un-roll.
2. Leave the inner packaging /poly bag intact and allow 24 hours for the memory foam mattress to take shape in a warm room.
3. This inner packaging/poly bag is big enough to let the product expand to its full size and allow the mattress to be tested for comfort.
4. As the mattress is a hygiene sensitive product it cannot be returned once inner poly bag is removed (This does not affect your statutory rights).
5. If the mattress is not satisfactory, customers should ring our special Customer Service number (08717 123456* - 8.00 am to 8.00 pm Daily) within 14 days of receipt and a member of the team will arrange collection. *Calls cost 13p per minute plus your phone companies access charges.
6. To facilitate return, please roll the mattress up in the poly bag and tie with adhesive tape or strapping.
7. If you are happy with your mattress, please dispose of all packaging in a responsible manner and recycle if possible.
8. Once opened there may be a "new foam" smell. This will dissipate within a few days