Facebook Christmas Giveaway
3 December 2020
- The Promotion is for a is for a chance to win £250 account credit (“the Prize”) from the Promoter. In order to be in with the chance to win the Prize, the entrant must Like the Facebook post and tag a friend in the comments between 12 noon on 3rd December and 23:59 on 16th December 2020. The winner will be selected at random after the closing date from the eligible entries.
- The competition is open to all UK residents, excluding Northern Ireland, who are 18 years or over. Employees and agents of the Promoter are not permitted to enter this competition.
- Only one entry per order is permitted. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
- Entries to the draw shall be accepted from 12 noon on 3rd December and the closing date is 23:59 on 16th December 2020.
- The winner will be drawn at random on 17th December 2020 from all eligible entries received. The winner will be contacted via Facebook messenger of the account they entered by. If the winner does not respond to promoters’ message within 7 days of being notified, then the winner will forfeit the Prize and the promoter shall select another winner from all eligible entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject those entries which it considers, in its absolute discretion, do not comply with these T&C’s or are fraudulent.
- The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw the competition at any time due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the competition due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of equivalent quality and price in the event of unavailability of the Prize.
- Please note that there is no cash alternative to the Prize.
- By submitting an entry, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation
- and codes of practice, to vary these terms and conditions, at any time.
- The Promotion is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
- The Promoter/Data Controller is Ideal Shopping Direct Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company registration number 01534758 with registered office at Ideal Home House, Newark Road, Peterborough, PE1 5WG United Kingdom.
Win a Gents and Ladies Watch plus Accessories Prize Hamper
6 November 2020
The Prize Draw runs from 9pm Friday 6th October to 9pm Monday 16th November.
See full Terms & Condtions here
- Your relationship with Ideal Shopping Direct Limited (“Ideal”)
- 1.2 You will be deemed to accept these terms if you enter the Prize Draw.
- 1.3 Ideal may make changes to these terms from time to time. The most up to date version will be available from Ideal on its website www.idealworld.tv. You should check the terms regularly and if you enter the Prize Draw after the date of any change it will be on the new terms.
- Prize Draw rules
- 2.1 The Prize Draw is organised by Ideal Shopping Direct Limited of Ideal Home House, Newark Road, Peterborough, PE1 5WG.
- 2.2 Ideal reserves the right from time to time and at any time to cancel, discontinue, temporarily or permanently, or amend the Prize Draw or these rules with or without prior notice (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- 2.3 In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, notice, conduct or result of the Prize Draw, the decision of Ideal Shopping Direct Limited shall be final and binding and no other correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- 2.4 Every customer that purchases a watch from Ideal World between 21:00 Friday 6th November 2020 to 22:00 Monday 16th November 2020 will be automatically entered in the prize draw. Multiple orders will give the customer multiple entries. All eligible entries received during these times will automatically be included. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- 2.5 There will be one winner. The winner will be chosen at random after 11:00 Tuesday 17th June 2020 All eligible entries received by this time will automatically be included.
- 2.6 To enter the Prize Draw you must be a UK resident and aged 18 years or over at the time of entry. Employees of Ideal Shopping Direct Limited or its group companies, any company involved in the Prize Draw, or any advertising agency or web company connected with Ideal, are not eligible to enter. Proof of identity and age may be required and Ideal reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants. Residents of Northern Ireland are excluded from entering this draw under the Northern Ireland Gambling Act 2005.
- 2.7 The prize giveaway consists of the following:
- 372157 - Vostok Europe Gents Lunokhod 2 Chronograph Watch with Black PVD Plated Case and Interchangeable Straps in Dry Box - worth £699.99
- 496070 - Vostok-Europe Ladies Undine Chronograph Watch with Interchangeable Straps – worth £379.99
- 403324 - Vostok Leather Wash Bag – worth £89.99
- 445540 – Vostok Lap top Bag – worth £89.99
- 368217 – Vostok Multi-Tool – worth £79.99
- 383848 – Vostok Wallet – worth £79.99
- 383850 – Vostok Money Clip – worth £29.99
- 674949 - Vostok Cup & Saucer – worth £24.99
- 2.8 The prize winner will be notified by email on or after 11:00 Tuesday 17th November 2020. The winner’s name may also be published on Ideal World’s social media. If a winner does not respond to Ideal’s email within 7 days of being notified by Ideal, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Ideal shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). On occasions the email may be automatically filter into the spam or junk folder, Ideal cannot be held liable if this happens and a response is not received from a winner within the allotted time period causing the prize to be forfeited, it is the responsibility of all entrants to monitor their spam and junk folders in the event that this happens. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these rules, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Ideal shall be entitled to select another winner.
- 2.9 The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable, non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative. Ideal reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time. Ideal accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- 2.10 Ideal accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Ideal further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Ideal accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Ideal.
- 2.11The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw including being featured in Ideal World’s social media and the winner shall participate in such activity on Ideal’s reasonable request such as a blog featuring winner’s experience of prize. The winner consents to the use by Ideal and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name and address for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and audio visual recordings, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Ideal and its related companies and on any social media account controlled by Ideal, including but not limited to Facebook and Twitter accounts) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- 2.12By entering the Prize Draw you agree for Ideal Shopping Direct Limited and its selected partners to contact you with newsletters and/or future product offers that Ideal believes may interest you. If you would prefer not to receive these offers you will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that Ideal sends to you or please write to Customer Service Department, Ideal Shopping Direct Limited, Ideal Home House, Newark Road, Peterborough PE1 5WG.
- General legal terms
- 3.2 Nothing in these terms excludes or limits Ideal’s liability for losses which may not be excluded or limited by applicable law. Subject to this, Ideal shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage which may be suffered by you in relation to your entry to the Prize Draw, including indirect or consequential losses such as loss of profit , loss of goodwill or business reputation, or loss of data suffered by you.
- 3.3 Ideal shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- 3.4 You acknowledge and agree that each member of the group of companies of which Ideal is a part may directly enforce, and rely upon, any provision of these terms. Other than this, no other person or company may benefit from these terms.
- 3.5 These terms, shall be governed by English law. Ideal and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England to resolve any legal matter arising from these terms.