Key Features and Benefits
- 14 Piece Screwdriver Set
- Super Hard Diamond Coating
- Wears Better than Titanium coating
- Grips better than Tin or Standard Bits
- Improved screw engagement reduces the risk of damage to the screw head
- Over all Increased Productivity
- Torsion Twist Zone Reduces Bit Breakage
- The screwdriver bits are manufactured of high quality toughened S2 steel that gives the screwdriver bit extra-long life
- The bits are coated with diamonds to give extra life and give stick ability to the screw head
- Quick release chuck to enable you to change bits without operating the drill chuck.
- Screw tube made from aluminium with 1/4 drive at each end with a 5.5 mm hole this allows you at one end to insert any tool with 1/4 drive ie screwdriver bit drill ect and put it over the drill bit that is in the drill and use the hexagon drive of the drill in the chuck with out removing the drill bit from the chuck saves so much time.
- 6mm drive Easi-screw magnetic ring - this is an aluminium with a very strong magnetic to hole a screw on the end of any screwdriver/ impact driver / drill this allows you to use one hand for screwing so that you can use your other hand for clamping also gives you long reach where you can’t get your hand in to hold the screws fits all screwdrivers with a 6 mm shaft and below and standard 1/4 inch drive bits.
- 14 pc Diamond Screwdriver driver pouch
- 1 x PZ1
- 2 x PZ2
- 1 x PZ3
- 1 x PH0
- 1 x PH1
- 2 x PH2
- 1 x T15
- 1 x T20
- 1 x T25
- 1 x S1
- 1 x S2
- 1 x S3
- Quick release adaptors
- Easi-screw magnetic ring
Delivery and Returns
Despatched within 2 – 4 working days.
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.