Sometimes it's hard for a plant to live up to its name, but Beauty Berry doesn't fail.
The desirable shrub is grown for its long-lasting display of metallic pink berries that cling in dense clusters to bare branches between autumn and late winter.
Excellent grown alongside other shrubs in a sunny or slightly shaded position, this bushy deciduous plant grows to around 3m, but can be kept more compact by pruning.
In spring its young foliage is tinged a lovely shade of bronze before turning dark green, while summer interest is provided by a mass of pink flowers. A must have!
- 3x Plants
- Ideal For: Flower arranging
- Flowers: June - July
- Fruit: October - November
- Position: Full sun or partial shade
- Height/Spread: 180 x 120cm
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Grow Callicarpa in any fertile, well drained garden soil in full sun or partial shade.
- Water your potted plant well.
- Dig a hole a little deeper and 3 x wider than the nursery pot.
- Add a soil conditioner such as well-rotted manure to the earth removed from the hole if necessary.
- Remove the plant from its pot and tease out a few of the roots.
- Plants benefit from the addition of mycorrhizal fungi to the planting hole and roots.
- Place your plant in the hole at the same level at the pot.
- Refill the hole with the earth removed (backfilling).
- Firm in the soil with your heel, avoiding the root ball.
- Water well and mulch around the base of the plant with a collar, compost, gravel, bark etc.
Delivery and Returns
Despatched within 10 working days. Please allow an additional 2-3 days for delivery.
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.