5 Garden Glamour Rose Bushes & 5 Metallic Planters
Glamour by name, glamour by nature! If you love roses you’ll simply adore this sensational new collection of the most beautiful bush rose varieties.
Called ‘Garden Glamour’ it’s the perfect name for some of the showiest, most sweetly scented roses ever. A mix of the very best of ‘Hybrid-Tea’ and ‘Floribunda’, these five specially grown varieties will produce masses of the most sumptuous classic style flowers, filling the air for yards around with their gorgeous sweet perfume. Better still, each bush will repeat flower from May right through to October for a non-stop display of spectacular colour and scent.
Each collection contains 5 bare-root dormant bushes of the very best, proven garden performing roses. All of these roses are perfect for pots or borders, reaching 60-90cm tall and wide, so are great for smaller gardens. Easy to grow – they have some disease resistance, and they are easy to grow in most spots.
We’ve also included a set of 5 of our brand new metallic silver finished planters. These plastic planters are light and easily transportable around the garden and they’re a fraction of the cost of garden centre ceramic or metal pots but look just as stunning. Classic looking, they’re wonderfully decorative and will set your roses off beautifully as they spill over the tops of the containers.
- Ideal for: Pots, containers, bedding, borders
- Flowers: May-October
- Position: Sun
- Height/Spread: 90cm x 90cm; when fully grown
- Hardiness: Winter hardy
- Supplied as: 5 grower quality, bare root bushes. Dormant, ready to plant straight out, they will shoot away when temperatures warm up in April and May. Also included; 5 x silver metallic designed plastic planters – 11" diameter
- 1 x Bare Root Rose ‘Arthur Bell’ (Yellow)
- 1 x Bare Root Rose ‘Pascali’ (White)
- 1 x Bare Root Rose ‘Scarlet Queen Elizabeth’ (Red)
- 1 x Bare Root Rose ‘Queen Elizabeth’ (Pink)
- 1 x Bare Root Rose ‘Peace’ (Peach)
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.