Ricky Tims is one of the most celebrated modern-day quilters for a reason, his signature, contemporary quilts have been displayed worldwide and feature intricate, symmetrical designs with flowing curves. Ricky Tims has won numerous quilting awards and his quilts have been displayed worldwide. His quilts are highly regarded as brilliant examples of contemporary quilts with traditional appeal.
The intricate GO! Arabesque #1 by Ricky Tims gives you an intricate design palette to add to your fabric arts. Without your AccuQuilt GO! and this die, it would be nearly impossible to cut the detailed pattern perfectly, but now you'll get clean, precise cuts even through multiple fabric layers. Stunning!
Compatibility: AccuQuilt GO! or GO! Big
Cutting Mat/ Plastic Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 10 in. x 10 in. (25.4 cm x 25.4 cm)
Cut Size: Small Fern 3 5/8"W x 3 1/16"H (9.2 cm x 7.8 cm); Medium Fern 8 1/16"W x 4 1/4"H 20.5 cm x 10.8 cm); Large Fern 10 3/16"W x 5"H (25.8 cm x 12.7 cm)
Finished Size: 8"W x 8"H (20.3 cm x 20.3 cm)
- 1 x AccuQuilt GO! Arabesque Number 1 by Ricky Tims
- GO! Aloha Arabesque Table Runner Pattern (PQ10260)
Care & Maintenance: Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads embedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- Cut so much more in less time—Cut up to 6 layers of 100% cotton fabric at once
- Easiest to use—Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Get accurate cuts every time—No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Create quilts you never thought you would—AccuQuilt makes cutting curvy classic quilt patterns a snap
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam—Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut
- Safe to use—No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- No more math—Geometric shapes are designed with an accurate 1/4" seam allowance in the design
- Quilt more, clip less—No more clipping all those dog-eared corners
- Quick and easy applique—Apply fusible web to fabric prior to cutting
- £2.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£23.33 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£35.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging