AerOstride 4-in-1 Trainer with On-Board Monitor and Pulse Sensors
A new way to work out; help sculpt, tone and burn calories with the AerOstride 4-in-1 Trainer, with multi-directional and 360 movement for full body results!
The unique motion of this machine allows you to target more muscles from every angle, targeting the glutes, working your hips and helping you shape your outer thighs all at once, as it moves 360, diagonally and even sideways. It activates your core muscles whilst helping to sculpt your arms and chest too, for everything you need in a single piece of equipment!
The multi-directional movement is also designed to improve flexibility, mobility and general fitness, combining cardio with low impact muscle toning that is gentler on the joints.
- Full body workout, targeting muscle toning and cardio
- Pulse sensors to monitor heart rate
- 4-in-1, multi-directional – moves 360, diagonally, front to back and side to side
- Low impact, gentle on your joints
- LCD monitor to track progress
- Works specific muscle groups at once to help sculpt and tone, like biceps, triceps and quads!
On-Board Monitor Functions
- Scan – Automatically scans through all functions
- Time – Tracks your workout time
- Count – Tracks session’s counts
- Total Count – Tracks total count for all sessions, until battery is changed
- Calories – Tracks estimated calories burnt per session
- Product Size: D 96 x H 160 x W 66cm approx.
- Product Weight: 16kg approx.
- Max. User Weight: 120kg / 18.9st
- 1 x AerOstride 4-in-1 Trainer
Delivery and Returns
Ordered items are usually despatched within 5 to 7 working days
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
ASDA toyou Service: Where you see the ASDA logo, we offer a Click & Collect service from over 600 ASDA stores. Please Note: This service is only available when ALL the items in your basket are eligible for ASDA toyou. Click here for more information.
- Stand behind the trainer with each hand holding one of the handlebars
- Push and pull each handlebar before placing feet on foot paddles, to feel the tension and motion of the machine
- Hold the right handlebar as you place your right foot on the right paddle, taking care to maintain stability
- Continue to hold both of the handlebars as you lift your left foot and place it on the left paddle
For optimal movement, you will need to have a steady push / pull motion. As you push one arm, you will need to pull the other towards the body to create a steady walking action. Make sure you are balanced and using smooth, controlled movements.
This exercise targets biceps, triceps, hamstrings, chest and quad muscles.