SPF 50+ Kids
Solaire Kids Sensitive Sun Cream SPF50plus 200ml. Developed for fair, sensitive and sun intolerant skin, the formula is tested under paediatric control. Hypoallergenic. The formula has a light texture and is water resistant
SPF 50+ Mist
Garnier Ambre Solaire ultra-light face protection mist helps protect against long term damage from the sun and premature skin ageing whilst hydrating skin at the same time. The formula efficiently protects the skin from harmful UV rays whilst providing a light and fresh sensation. It is composed of two phases, an oil phase containing UV filters including the Mexoryl SX filter system which provides UVA protection and a water phase to bring a light and refreshing texture.
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- Close your eyes and pinch your lips together during the application.
- Spray evenly on the whole face at a minimum distance of 15cm.
- Do not intentionally inhale.
- In case of contact with lips, wipe off the excess product.
- In case of eyes discomfort, rinse them immediately and thoroughly with water.
SPF30 Water Spray
How to use
- Shake vigorously before use to homogenise the product
- Apply generously and evenly just before sun exposure.
- 1 x 200ml SPF 50+ Kids
- 1 x 200ml SPF 50+ Mist
- 1 x 150ml SPF30 Water Spray
Delivery and Returns
Despatched within 3 - 5 working days
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
ASDA toyou Service: Where you see the ASDA logo, we offer a Click & Collect service from over 600 ASDA stores. Please Note: This service is only available when ALL the items in your basket are eligible for ASDA toyou. Click here for more information.