- £4.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£87.52 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£116.67 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£175.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging
Renewedit aims to become the UK and Europe’s no.1 supplier of ‘like new’ refurbished smartphones and premium electronics.
Mission Eco - to offer sustainable technology solutions that contribute to reducing the world’s e-waste
It’s their corporate and ethical responsibility to help save our planet. So in 2019, they made a pledge towards becoming a 100% eco sustainable brand within the next 5 years. This is how the company is doing so far:
Packaging now uses 80% less plastic and is sourced from sustainable suppliers.
They are reducing their carbon footprint by enhancing their supply chain and logistic processes.
Instead of just producing tech products they now use their UK technical expertise to save phones from the electrical waste pile, giving it a second life.
they are collaborating with their supply chain partners to reduce the amount of waste generated, recycle more and optimise their material usage.
Renewedit provides 12 months warranty & UK customer service!Product only comes with a lightning cable (USB cable) in box. Does not come with a USB charger, so customer will need a USB power source in order to charge.
- 4.7" LED Backlit IPS Touchscreen Display at 326 Dpi (Retina) and 16Million colours
- IP67 – dust and water resistant up to 1 metre for 30 minutes
- 2GB RAM
- 12 Megapixel iSight camera with autofocus and an f1.8 aperture with a quad LED dual tone flash and auto HDR. With a 7 megapixel Facetime HD front facing camera that has an f2.2 aperture. 4K video recording at up to 60fps
- Apple’s upgraded A10 Fusion Processor with Quad-Core 64 Bit Architecture and an M10 Motion
- Touch ID with built in Apple Pay (visa & Mastercard)
- Facetime HD Camera
- Siri Built in with ‘Hey Siri’ wake technology and natural language commands
- Huge 128GB Memory for storage of Apps, Music and Photos
- iOS 12
- 1 x Unlocked Renewedit. approved iPhone with 12 months warranty
- 1 x USB to Lighting Charging cable
- 1 x SIM Pin to help you install your nano SIM card
- 1 x Pat on the back for helping to save the environment
Delivery and Returns
Ordered items are usually despatched within 5 to 7 working days
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
Do I need to register for my Renewedit. 12 month warranty
Yes, you can register your device by clicking here.
My phone will not turn on?
Have you fully charged your phone? To turn on the phone you need to press and hold the power button on the right hand edge (above the SIM tray) until the Apple logo appears – please be careful not to apply to much pressure while pressing down. Have you charged your phone with the supplied or compatible MFI approved iPhone Lighting cable and a 2 AMP UK certified charging adaptor, ideally approved to use on a iPhone? If you are using non-original or non-approved iPhone products the phone will not charge. If you still have issues, please contact us so we can help you further.
How do I insert my SIM card?
Always insert your SIM card before you setup your new phone. In your package you will find a SIM pin and quick installation guide. Please only use the SIM pin provided in the package or a compatible SIM pin. Do not use other tools that may damage the phone/tray – this may lead to an invalid warranty.
1. Ensure the device is powered off
2. From the right edge of the device, half way down insert the SIM tool into the hole – please remember the way it came out as it will need to go back the same way
3. Please apply a little pressure and the SIM tray will eject out
4. Insert the SIM card into the SIM card tray, facing down, following the SIM card tray outline – don’t apply pressure if it does not fit.
5. Re insert the SIM card tray back in the way it ejected out.
It looks like I have the wrong SIM card size?
Your iPhone uses a “Nano” SIM card – if you feel the SIM card is too big for the tray then please contact your mobile phone operator or visit one of their shops to get a replacement SIM card. Mention the phone you have and they will be able to help you.
I’m a first time iPhone user, what do I need to know?
When you initially setup your iPhone, you will go through a process to get you going including selecting languages, Wi-Fi and various other options. A big part of this, as a new user, is to sign up for an iCloud account – if you sign up please always look to remember or noting down your username and password as we will be unable to retrieve it for you.
How do I move my data from iPhone to iPhone or from an Android phone
iPhone: During setup, an option will appear to guide you through this step by step and to transfer data from your previous iPhone or you can transfer data via your iCloud backup.
Android: During setup, an option will appear to guide you through this step by step, as long as your data has been backed up to your Google cloud account your data will transfer over by entering in your Gmail credentials and following the instructions. Make sure all your application data is backed up. We do not guarantee this will fully work as every Android device manufacture has different processes. If it fails, try again, try contacting the Android manufacture, try finding a genuine application – we are unable to endorse or support any application you use.
We do not accept responsibility for any data loss, please do research understand the consequences of each action as your personal data maybe lost.
Can I go into my local Apple store to talk about repairs or warranty?
Unfortunately this is not possible, Renewedit cover your 12 months warranty for you. Please go here to view your warranty terms.
Can I get my phone fixed anywhere or do you recommend any mobile repair store?
Any repairs carried out by a 3rd party repair store will be at your own risk and could invalidate your warranty with Renewedit.
Can I have more memory / I have run out of memory?
iPhones do not have expandable memory. There are ways to manage your memory in your device and please only do this once you understand the consequences of each action as your personal data maybe lost.
1. Clean out unnecessary applications, files etc. on your phone.
2. Delete old iPhone backups. Please note these backups store your information so please be very careful here.
3. Use cloud applications like the iCloud and other applications to manage your data away from your device storage.
4. Delete recently deleted files, clear the Safari Browser Cache.
5. Keep lower resolution photo’s on the phone 6. Use external hard drives, that plug into lighting charging port giving you more storage or flash drives/media device for iOS devices – usually pocket size to carry around but obviously a risk if you lose it.