- £5.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£37.50 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging
April Wig by Natural Image
For a look that exudes sophistication, the April Wig is perfect. Short and manageable, it's so easy to wear, you're bound to love it! Best suited to oval, diamond, pear and round face shapes.
Why We Love
- Collect+ available on this product. What's Collect+
- Short, sophisticated style
- Easy to wear
- From leading wig supplier, Natural Image
- 14 day money-back guarantee
Please note: The tag needs to be left on if you wish to return this wig.
- Length: Short
- Cap Type: Basic
- Cap Size: Average
- Fibre Type: Synthetic
- Hair Style: Layered
- Hair Type: Straight
- Length from Crown: 2 ¼” - 4"
- Length from Nape: 1 ¾”
- Length from Side of Head: 2 ¾"
100% Synthetic Fibres
1 x April Wig by Natural Image
Delivery and Returns
Ordered items are usually despatched within 5 to 7 working days
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
All synthetic wigs are made from the highest quality synthetic fibre that is designed to look and feel just like real hair.
Wigs do not need to be washed as frequently as your own hair. We suggest you wash them every 10th wear or so, depending on how you have been wearing them.
The style of the wig has a 'memory' that will return to it once the wig is dried eliminating the need for heat styling. Hairspray may be used to fix the style or if a glossy finish is wanted use a fibre oil. Please use specialist products that are soluble in cool water such as the Synovation products.
- Gently remove tangles from the wig with fingers or a tangle teezer. DO NOT BRUSH
- To wash use a special mild shampoo such as Synovation and cool water, soak for 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly. DO NOT RUB
- To soften and smooth the fibre use a conditioning soak
- To dry, hang or use a frame. DO NOT USE A HEAD BLOCK to dry the wig as this will stretch the cap.
- Please keep the hairpiece / wig away from sources of heat (such as an over door opening or hairdryer) as this will cause the delicate fibre to frazzle.
About the Brand
About the Brand: Natural Image
Natural Image has been established over 25 years and is one of the leading suppliers of wigs in the UK, with outlets throughout the country.
Working with leading wig designers, Natural Image has established a reputation for style, quality, reliability and value.