Always ensure you complete a warmup routine as detailed in the instructions. This is very important to avoid any injuries.
- Relieves and provides decompression to the neck and back.
- Tones muscles and strengthens core all in one machine.
- Strengthens legs but also works the abdominal and back muscles.
- May help in a better posture.
- Exercising is not only great for the body but also for our total wellbeing.
- Exercising gives you time to have some valuable ‘me’ time and is a fantastic way to unwind, helping the user to gain an all over sense of relaxation
- Will increase flexibility of certain joints.
- Assists with full body stretching.
- Provides effective back and whole-body training in a supported seated or reclined position.
- Will help with increasing blood circulation in muscle groups that are exercised.
- Always stay hydrated during your exercise routine.
- The Backlounge has a strong tubular frame which can support the user weight of 110 kgs.
- Large, foam rollers provide support to the legs and shoulders.
- Folds flat to enable easy storage.
- 1 x Backlounge Inversion Chair
- 1 x User manual
Delivery and Returns
Ordered items are usually despatched within 5 to 7 working days
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.