Berry Garden Collection - Loganberry, Tayberry & Blackberry in 9cm Pots
A mixture of delicious 'hybrid berries' and the good old English blackberry, this collection of soft fruits will give outstanding results and a plentiful supply of juicy berries from late July into October.
With a vigorous, rambling nature these berries will need support to get the best from them, and they make ideal plants to grow up a trellis or along walls, where their stunning early summer blossom provides a welcome source of nectar for all friendly pollinating insects.
To enjoy the berries at their sweetest be patient and pick them when they are fully coloured and perfectly ripe, they're lovely eaten fresh and all of the varieties in this collection will make lovely preserves too.
Fully hardy and able to withstand the worst of winter cold, the plants are vigorous and do need space to thrive, so allow 2-4m between plants and you'll enjoy bounteous yields every year.
- Loganberry Thornless - One of the early so called 'hybrid berries' resulting from a raspberry x blackberry cross, Loganberries are a splendid plant to train along a wall or trellis. Producing juicy sweet berries from August to October, Loganberries have an aromatic tang and fruit which are larger and longer that it's raspberry parent.
- Tayberry - The splendid tayberry is a hybrid plant resulting from a cross between raspberries and blackberries and bear some resemblance to both its parents. The deep red fruit resemble large blackberries but are sweeter and more aromatic.
- Blackberry Thornfree - Enjoy the exceptional taste of homegrown blackberries without the hassle of thorns. A compact and thornless variety, you'll be easily picking the bumper harvest of large berries from late July.
- Ideal for: Grow your own, allotments, borders
- Flowers: June - July
- Fruit: July - October
- Position: Sunny
- Height/Spread: approx. 2m/2m
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Supplied as: A collection of 3 x 9cm potted plants, one each of Loganberry, Tayberry and Blackberry
- 3 x 9cm Potted Plants
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- £4.99 P&P