- £9.99 P&P
Interest-free finance options are available at checkout
Body Train Folding Treadmill with Pulse Sensors and Tablet Holder
A compact, folding treadmill that allows you to use a tablet at the same time.
The NHS Live Well Website recommends we should all be physically active as it reduces the risk of certain illnesses. One of the moderate-intensity activities they recommend is walking fast.
This treadmill is the ideal choice if you enjoy walking but are unable to get out due to weather or time limitations. Exercise is good for you, meaning that each of us needs to think about increasing the types of activities that suit our lifestyle and can easily be included in our day
It's compact so it's perfect for homes where space is a premium and you can fold it away for easy storage if you wish.
It comes with a multi-function computer, which provides constant feedback on your workout. It also displays time, speed, distance and calorie count.
- The perfect machine for someone that wants to start an exercise regime
- Exercise while watching your favourite show
- 12 Built-in Programmes
- Multi-function Computer for workout feedback
- 500W motor allows for a maximum speed of 6 km/h
- Quickly and easily adjust the speed
- Transport wheels make it easy to move
- Comes with emergency brake
- Overall: 120cm (L) x 60cm (W) x 122cm (D)
- Folded: 125cm (L) x 60cm (W) x 32cm (D)
- Running deck: 100cm (L) x 32cm (W)
- Machine weight: 24kg
- Max user weight: 100kg / 15.7 stone
- 1 x Body Train Folding Treadmill with Pulse Sensors and Tablet Holder
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.