Body Train Pro 1000 Indoor Cycling Exercise Bike
This is the ideal solution for anyone looking for a studio style workout in the comfort of their own home.
Features include manually adjustable micro-tension system which allows you to control the intensity of your workout, non-slip plastic pedals, fully adjustable saddle and handlebars and a computer to track your progress.
This high-spec bike is equipped with a 'punch-braking' system allowing you to quickly and safely stop your workout at any time.
The front stabiliser comes with built-in transportation wheels so you can easily move this bike out of the way when you are done with your workout.
The Body Train Pro 1000 also comes with pulse sensors so you are able to track your heart rate ensuring you get the best out of your workout.
Features a large, clear and informative display with simple single button function - it monitors and displays the following:
- Scan Mode
- Calories count
- Smooth and precise chain transmission mode
- 9 kg Flywheel
- Punch-braking system: includes an emergency brake so that you can stop the bike immediately in a safe way even if you have built up a high speed.
- Pedals with safety strap and toe clip: this allows you to build up speed and can help you avoid straining your calves and ankles.
- Adjustable Saddle: The saddle is both height and reach adjustable to ensure the perfect positioning every time.
- Adjustable Handlebars: The handlebars are height adjustable allowing you to find the perfect setting to make sure you are not putting any strain on your back during workout.
- Non-slip Pedals: The high quality non-slip pedals feature toe cages with adjustable straps so you foot is fitted perfectly onto the pedal and will not slip forward when pedaling fast or during the transition from seated to standing positions.
- Transportation Wheels: The front stabiliser features built-in wheels to allow for easy transportation of the bike.
- Product Dimensions Assembled (L x W x H): 103cm x 45cm x 105cm
- Product Weight: 31kg
- Max User Weight: 120kg (19 Stone)
Assembly required, full instructions to be found on Instruction Manual.
We do not deliver to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Wight and Isle of Man. Postcodes we don't deliver to as follows:
- PO30 41
- IV40 - 56
- PA21 41
- PH19 41
- KW15 17
- PA20, PA41 49, PA60 78 and PA80 88
- PH42 44
- 1X Body Train Pro 1000 Indoor Cycling Bike ( All Parts Included)
- 1X Instruction Manual
Notes: Health and Medical Conditions
Please consult your doctor before embarking on any exercise and/or weight-loss regime particularly if you:
- Are pregnant
- Have had a recent operation or surgery
- Have knee, shoulder, back or neck injuries
- If receiving specialized treatment of any kind, please consult your physician before attempting to use the product.
- You are strongly recommended to consult your doctor before embarking on any exercise and/or weight-loss regime if you have any of the following:
- Heart condition or cardiovascular disease
- High blood pressure
- Acute thrombosis
- Acute hernia
- Severe diabetes
- Severe migraines
- Malignant tumour
- Pacemaker, metal implant, artificial joint(s) or limb(s), stents or IUD
- Any recent illnesses or infections
- Discontinue using if you experience dizziness, nausea, shortness of breath, pain, or any other abnormal symptoms.
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- £13.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£50.02 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£66.67 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£100.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging