- £2.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£30.01 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£45.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging
The AdvancedImpact 900 is perfect for jobs demanding the ultimate in power, performance, and safety. It features KickBack Control, for full tool shutdowns when incurring a bit jam. A two-speed gearbox delivers rotational speed or power focus, depending on application. Bosch Speed Preselection enables precise drill-speed settings and Constant Speed auto-regulates the speed for consistency regardless of the load. A powerful 900 W motor and robust Autolock chuck ensure perfect results in masonry, wood, soft concrete, and metal, allowing for drilling depths of up to 14mm in masonry and up to 30mm in wood.
- KickBack Control for added safety The Kickback Control feature enables a full tool shut-down when incurring a bit jam. A built-in sensor detects machine kickbacks and rapid tilts, locking the spindle and stopping the motor in an instant to prevent user injury
- 2-speed gearbox for adapting to broader range of applications The 2-speed gearbox provides the right power setting for each job. Its high torque first gear is ideal for screwdriving or mixing mortar, while its second gear with high speed rotation allows quick drilling progress.
- Bosch Speed Preselection and Constant Speed for efficient drilling The Bosch Electronic Speed Control delivers pressure-sensitive power control through the trigger, and Bosch Speed Pre-selection enables setting the precise drill-speed for the material
- Effortless drilling in masonry up to 18 mm and wood up to 40 mm The keyless chuck allows for fast, one-handed bit exchange and clamps in the drill bits with a high clamping force. The metal material is more robust and reliable and effectively prevents drill bits loose off. The capacity of the chuck ranges from 2-13mm.
The auxiliary handle is easily attachable and locked onto the tool with a fixing bolt for secure, controlled handling. Double control and precision handling.
- The forward/reverse switch enables changing the drill spin direction for both tightening and loosening screws.
- With the function switch, the impact drill function can be switched off and thus enables material-appropriate working.
- 1 x Bosch 900w Impact Drill
- 1 x Depth stop
- 1 x Auxiliary handle
- 1 x User manual
Delivery and Returns
Despatched within 3 - 5 working days
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.