Brushmaster Small Detail Paint Pad
To use dip the flocked surface of the pad into a paint filled paint tray, ensuring the surface is fully covered in paint. Wipe gently over the chevrons in the tray to remove excess paint. Place the pad flat to the wall and whilst applying gentle, even pressure, move the pad across the surface to apply the paint. Paint pads can be used in any direction, however, for best results we recommend that you finish in the same direction.
- Ideal for detail work or cutting in round plugs and switches
- Ideal for painting smooth and textured surfaces
- Can be used with gloss, emulsion paints, wood stain and varnishes
- The flat pad surface ensures smooth and consistent paint application
- Black handle for easy grip.
- Quick and hassle free - with no splattering.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- 1 X Small Detail Paint Pad
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
ASDA toyou Service: Where you see the ASDA logo, we offer a Click & Collect service from over 600 ASDA stores. Please Note: This service is only available when ALL the items in your basket are eligible for ASDA toyou. Click here for more information.
- £4.99 P&P