Cafe Cereza 100g Ground Coffee From Around the World
This fantastic ground coffee pouch is perfect to keep in the cupboard, with the choice of an assortment of morning brews from all-over, ranging from rich and nutty to the perfect blend of spice and smoky flavour. Suitable for all types of coffee makers.
Find your flavour:
- Columbian – Beautifully bright and fruity, with notes of blackcurrant and toffee apple for sweetness, and a subtle twang of dark chocolate to finish.
- Costa Rican – Amongst the world’s finest coffees, the Costa Rican is rich in body, with a milder yet distinct taste. Enjoy notes of caramel toffee with a nutty flavour and subtle sweet acidity
- Ethiopian – Known as the birthplace of coffee, this delicious blend features high notes of blackcurrant, stone fruit and acidic red cherry for an aromatic fruity finish that’s light on the taste buds
- Brazil – Rich, malty and nutty, with lovely hints of chocolate and caramel
- Guatemala – Medium roast with full body, this ground coffee is filled with rich, fruity and nutty flavours, beautifully complemented by hints of guava and vanilla, with a sweet caramel finish
- Sumatra – A classic coffee from Indonesian archipelago. High roasted for unparalleled rich, spicy flavours whilst being smoky, with a deep, winey low acidity. A perfect treat with full bellies after dinner
1 x 100g Pouch
All Café Cereza’s coffees are Rainforest Alliance certified. The organisation is committed to protecting biodiversity, working to conserve invaluable resources for the good of our planet and future generations and ensuring farm workers, their families and communities are treated well.
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- £4.99 P&P