- Brightly Coloured Glass Mosaic design
- On/off switch on the lead
- Use with oil or wax melts
These Electric Wax Burners allow fragranced wax cubes or tarts to be used in the home without the need for tealights. These burners use a standard halogen G9 25w bulb to gently warm your favourite wax melts, making them safer to use around children and pets or in areas where candles can't be used, such as offices or rental homes.
How to use:
Place a wax melt in the melting dish on top of the melt burner, there is no need to add water.
Switch your Electric Wax Burner on, after a few minutes the wax will melt, releasing the fragrance.
Turn off the lamp once the wax is completely melted or before 3 hours use.
To change fragrance, switch your melt burner off and allow the wax to harden completely and the dish to cool, the wax can then be removed by applying gentle pressure.
- Uses halogen bulbs in place of tealights.
- Whilst the wax is hot, do not leave unattended.
- Do not use metal objects to remove wax from the melting dish.
- Not suitable for fragrance oils.
- Always use within sight and never use near flammable objects.
- As with all electrical items, keep away from water.
- 1x Cello Rainbow Mosaic Glass Electric Melt Burner
- 1x Cello Summer Berry Wax Melt
Delivery and Returns
Delivered in 4 Working Days
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.