- £4.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£25.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging
Cook a wide range of delicious dishes with this 1500W Tower Cerasure and Copper electric multi-pan. The pan's surface is versatile, letting you cook a wide range of foods, including fish, vegetables, pancakes, and so much more.
It features an advanced non-stick copper coating, which requires little to no oil to ensure healthier cooking results and makes for easy cleaning. With a large 38x38cm cooking surface, you can easily cook dishes for family and friends.
Take control of your cooking with the adjustable temperature control, ensuring all your food is cooked precisely with the perfect texture.
The temperature controller is also detachable from the multi-pan, with a 1 metre power cable providing more freedom of movement. Cool touch handles offer comfort and safe serving; while the durable glass lid lets you monitor the cooking progress.
- 1500W Multi Pan great for family meals or entertaining
- Large cooking surface 38x38cm and 7cm depth for all your ingredients
- Aluminium pan with non-stick copper coating
- Little to no oil required for healthier cooking
- Durable tempered glass lid so you can monitor your cooking
- Cool touch lid knob and handles
- Adjustable temperature control up to 240 degrees celcius
- Detachable temperature controller - 1m length power cord
- Cerasure + Copper Multicooker
- Instruction Manual
- Heated Pan
- Pan Stand
- Metal washer
- Silicone ring
- Glass cover
- Plastic mount
- Plastic handle
- Temperature Regulator
Delivery and Returns
Despatched within 3 - 5 working days
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.