- £4.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£25.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging
Cook a full English breakfast without the fuss using Tower's XL 180 Grill and Griddle. It features powerful high-wattage for quick and efficient grilling, with Cerasure-coated cooking plates which require little to no oil to help reduce your food's fat contents.
The dual cooking plates open up to 180 degrees to provide plenty of space for grilling extra portions of eggs, sausages and bacon.
With its exceptional non-stick properties, very little food residue is left behind on the grill's surface, cutting the cleaning short between uses.
Its cool-touch housing makes sure the appliance can be comfortably handled once hot, with a power indicator light to let you know when the grill is ready to use.
- Versatile breakfast maker for eggs / sausages / bacon and more
- Powerful 1000W for quick and even cooking / grilling
- Ceramic non-stick copper coating for easy cleaning
- Opens 180 degrees to create additional cooking space for grilling
- Quick and simple operation for a full breakfast without the fuss
- Power on and ready indicator lights for added ease of use
- Cool touch housing and safety cut out for added peace of mind
- Anti-slip feet for added stability on your work surface
- Cerasure + Copper XL 180 Grill - 1000W
- Instruction Manual
- Breakfast Maker
- 180º Layflat Hinged Lid
- Grill Surface
- Power on & ready light
- Drip Tray
- Cool touch housing
- Non slip feet
Delivery and Returns
Despatched within 3 - 5 working days
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.