Christmas Hellebores Rose with Silver Planters (Pair)
Brighten up the darkness of winter with these gorgeous Christmas Roses!
Helleborus niger is one of the most popular Hellebore varieties across the world, and it is easy to see why. Each plant will produce an abundance of truly beautiful bowl-shaped, snowy-white flowers, which turn shades of pink as they age, across the festive period and beyond. They have lovely, thick, dark-green leaves and foliage too.
Supplied in 15cm pots, they are perfect for displaying indoors - they will make a magical centrepiece, when put in a decorative pot or wrapped in some festive wrapping paper! Alternatively, you could plant them out in your garden they are completely winter hardy and will last for years, with displays coming back bigger and better each year.
We’re giving you two plants of the highest quality plus a pair of 20cm (8in) silver planters, so you can keep one and give one to a loved one as a wonderful gift!
Please note: This plant is harmful if eaten and contact may cause allergic reactions in some people.
- Category: Flowers/Perennials
- Ideal For: Pots/Planters/Christmas Gifts/Beds/Borders/Cottage Garden Theme
- Flowers: December - February
- Position: Full Sun/Partial Shade
- Height/Spread: 30cm x 30cm
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy
- Supplied as: 2 established plants in 15cm pots plus 2 x 20cm (8in) silver 'Torino' square planters
- Remove the old leaves in late autumn or early winter as the flower buds emerge so that the flowers can be seen.
- Plant in rich, well-drained soil in dappled shade and provide shelter from strong, cold winds.
- Plants are not happy if left in very dry or waterlogged soil so incorporate plenty of well-rotted organic matter into the planting hole along with some horticultural grit if the soil is heavy.
- Water regularly during dry spells and mulch annually with leaf mould, chipped bark or other organic matter in autumn.
- 2 x Plants
- 2 x Planters
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.