Colour Changing Fragrant Lily Cameleon Large Bulbs (10 Pack)
Recent Lily breeding has created some huge and beautifully coloured Lilies and Lily 'Cameleon' is one such introduction.
An Oriental Lily, 'Cameleon' produces colour-changing blooms which point skywards in an amazing display. The magnificent flowers open white and change to a delicious pink over several days. Growing to around 1.5m, Cameleon produces its striking flowers in June and is ideal for growing in sunny borders.
Lilies are one of the most graceful and beautiful of the garden bulbs and 'Cameleon' is no exception. Suitable for growing in pots (especially if your soil is heavy), yet tall enough to cut flowers each summer, they're versatile, reliable and very hardy. Plant en masse in large pots or in groups for maximum impact, or maybe just dot them round your garden to brighten up drab spots.
Plant in spring, and they'll return year after year, getting bigger and bigger. Great value, easy to grow and truly stunning, they're worth a place in your garden. Supplied as a pack of 10 bulbs, ready for immediate planting.
- Lily bulbs can be planted from autumn right through to the summer and are happy planted both straight into the ground or into containers.
- We supply lots of different varieties so be sure to check the bag they come in for any specific planting instructions.
- In general lilies are ever so easy to grow and with a sunny spot, frequent watering keeping soil moist (not wet) and a little high potassium fertilizer, you’ll get some fantastic displays.
- Plant in sun or light shade, where they won’t be disturbed.
- Dig a hole for each group at least 8in/20cm deep or 3 x the size of the bulb. Spread a 2in/5cm layer of grit all over the bottom to help drainage. Place your bulb onto the gravel and back-fill with soil.
- On heavy, clay soils which can be too wet, you can grow your lilies in pots, which can then be dropped into borders where you want flowers.
- After the lily blooms, you can also remove just the flower. Do NOT remove leaves until they have died down and turned brown.
- Category: Bulbs & Tuber/Summer Flowering
- Ideal For: Beds/Borders/Cottage Garden Theme/Large Pots
- Flowers: June
- Position: Full Sun
- Height/Spread: 150cm x 30cm
- Hardiness: Fully hardy
- Supplied as: A pack of 10 bulbs to flower June. H150cm
- 10 x Bulbs
Delivery and Returns
Ordered items are usually despatched within 7 to 10 working days.
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.