Colourful Acer Bushes in 10.5cm Pots & Alhmabra Planters (3 Pack)
These stunning Acers are guaranteed to make an impact in your garden for years to come!
Fully hardy even in the coldest winters they lose their leaves in winter, only to burst with incredible colour in spring. The stunning foliage changes colour throughout the year, producing an amazing array of colours in autumn. With this incredible collection you get 3 beautiful and highly desirable Acer shrubs.
These shrubs are slow growing and difficult to propagate so they’re usually very expensive.
- Acer palmatum 'Atropurpureum' Deep burgundy-purple leaves that turn a brilliant shade of red in autumn. It grows to 5-6m tall in 20 years.
- Acer palmatum 'Butterfly': A fantastic variety with lacy, fine foliage. Its new leaves are deep red, then they turn to lime green before changing again to orange and yellow flame colours in the autumn. It forms a 3m bush in 20 years. A must have for any garden!
- Acer 'Orange Dream': Bright orange new growth, which fades to yellow in the autumn. It is a great specimen shrub that grows to 3m over 20 years.
Collection comes complete with 3 x 'Alhambra' metallic-effect plastic planters
- Ideal For: Pots/Containers/Patios/Feature Plants/Year-Round Interest
- Flowers: N/A - Foliage Interest
- Position: Sun/Partial Shade
- Height/Spread: 1.5m x 1.5m
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy
- Supplied as: 3 plants in 10.5cm pots, one of each variety:
- Acer palmatum 'Atropurpureum'
- Acer palmatum 'Butterfly'
- Acer 'Orange Dream'
- 3 x Plants
- 3 x Planters
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- £5.99 P&P