Colourful Cyclamen 10.5cm Pots (6 Pack)
Indoor Cyclamen add a welcome burst of colour when it's gloomy outside and are just the thing to liven up your home at this time of year.
Perfect for a windowsill or table decoration, Cyclamen are even better and easier to grow than the traditional Poinsettia, simply keep them at a stable temperature, water them from below and pluck out flowers once they fade, and you’ll reap the rewards with a beautiful show of flowers.
These mid-size plants can be grown indoors or outside, in planters and window boxes. They are partially hardy to -3°C, so are great outdoors and will flower from now well past Christmas indoors and out.
With their unusual flowers in varying shades of crimson or magenta as well as white, along with their striking, marbled leaves, they’re the perfect gift for someone special, and much longer lasting than a bouquet from a florist. You could give them all this Christmas as presents and even keep one for yourself!
You’ll get 6 established plants in a mix of colours*, all in 10.5cm pots, ready to display. They’ll arrive to you nursery fresh, already in flower and covered in buds, and will give you masses of flowers per plant at any one time. Easy and reliable, they’ll give colour for at least six to eight weeks in a cool house.
For best results indoors, water from below in a saucer, but outdoors they are fine watered above.
- Ideal For: Indoor Plants/Instant Impact/Gifts/Christmas Decoration
- Flowers: September - December
- Position: Bright Light, Out of Direct Sun
- Height/Spread: 25cm x 25cm
- Hardiness: Frost Tender, protect from temperatures below -3°C
- Supplied as: 6 established plants in a mix of colours*, all in 10.5cm pots, ready to display.
*NB The colours that you receive cannot be guaranteed.
Placing your indoor Cyclamen
- Happy at room temperature Find them a light position, without too much direct sunlight.
- Heat will encourage early dormancy, so avoid placing them near radiators or in direct sunlight.
- Cyclamen don't like cold temperatures either so on nights move them into the middle of the room.
- Don’t water too often – let them dry between watering (until the leaves droop slightly) and then water from the base, leaving plants in a saucer of water overnight.
- Cyclamen don’t need a lot of feeding but to keep them flowering for as long as possible, give them an occasional feed with a soluble fertiliser such as Blooming Fast Superior Soluble Fertiliser.
- Dead head regularly and remove any dead or dying leaves with a pair of sharp scissors.
Aftercare of your Indoor Cyclamen
- Cyclamen come into growth in the autumn, growing through the winter and spring and then going dormant while there is no rain and intense sun in the summer.
- To help recreate their ideal growing conditions, stop watering when they stop flowering and let the leaves go yellow and wither.
- This is usually in April but could be a few weeks later. Then put them somewhere cool and dry (but not totally dry as the compost is then tricky to rehydrate), for the summer.
- In September (or when you see regrowth), start watering again. Soak the pot well. If no growth shows when you water it, wait for shoots to appear before watering again.
- 6 x Plants
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- £4.99 P&P