Comfort & Dreams Memory 2000 Mattress (King)
Memory foam moulds to the shape of your body giving superior comfort and support. There's no better time to experience the comfort and support that a memory foam topped mattress can give.
Is your mattress making your life a misery? Do you wake deflated rather than refreshed? We spend a third of our lives in bed, so it makes sense to invest in a new mattress. You deserve a good night's sleep and our Comfort and Dreams mattress will help you get that great night's sleep you deserve.
Be confident that you can sleep safe and sound with Sleep Genie and Comfort & Dreams.
Memory foam was developed for NASA in the 1970's, it didn't hit the consumer market until the early 1990's and since then, memory foam mattresses have become the fastest growing segment in the mattress industry. Memory foam responds to the heat and pressure of your body, moulding itself to each individual contour and helping distribute your bodyweight and pressure evenly over the area of contact for truly personalised comfort.
Have you got the Seven Year Hitch?
If you really want to get the best possible night's sleep so you look and feel at your best, The Sleep Council recommends you start to think about replacing your bed after seven years. A mattress that looks OK, may not actually be OK, that's the hitch. Even after seven years, your bed may look okay but it may not be giving you the support or comfort you need for a healthy, refreshing night's sleep.
- No turn mattress
- 6cm visco elastic memory foam profiled to help encourage airflow.
- 14cm luxury RichGuard Extra RX33120 (33kg/m3 density with 120N nominal hardness) grade bottom layer
- Memory foam moulds to the shape of your body giving superior comfort and support
- Supplied with a Coolmax cover
- Mattress is delivered wrapped/rolled up so it's easier to carry to a room of your choice
Does Your Bed Pass Our MOT?
If you can't remember when you bought your bed or mattress or if you're unsure whether it needs changing then complete the Sleep Council Bed MOT check.
Simply answer the questions below:
- Is it seven or eight years old or more? The critical 'seven year itch' can be a make or break moment for many marriages and mattresses.
- Did you have your best night's sleep recently with another one? (in a hotel or staying with friends?)
- Are you waking up more frequently un-refreshed and aching?
- Do you disturb your partner or are you disturbed by them when changing sleep positions?
- Does it look used or worn?
- Does it feel lumpy?
- Does it make suspicious noises in the night?
- Is it sagging - do you and your partner roll towards each other unintentionally in the middle of the night?
- Are the base, legs or castors lumpy, worn or wobbly?
- Would it be embarrassing if neighbours saw it without its covers?
If you answered, "yes" to any of the above, you may need a new mattress.
- 1 x Comfort & Dreams Memory Foam Mattress
60 Night Trial
- All mattresses sold by ideal shopping direct limited ("ideal") are supplied with a "60 night trial". Ideal agree to extend your right to cancel your order of a mattress for up to 60 days (commencing on the day of delivery to you) and will refund any monies paid (excluding p&p costs) after we have collected the mattress and we have received it back.
- For customers to benefit from this 60 night trial offer we ask that you unpack and check your mattress as soon as possible after it has been delivered. Please remove the mattress from its box, carefully remove all polythene wrapping and allow the mattress to unroll in an adequate space. Please retain the polythene wrapping in case you wish to return the mattress to us.
- Allow at least 24 hours for the mattress to take shape in a warm room. Once opened there may be a "new foam" smell which should dissipate within a few days.
- We would recommend that you fit a clean mattress protector to the mattress before sleeping on it.
- Sleep on your mattress for up to 60 nights.
- If you are happy with your purchase please dispose of all the packaging in a responsible manner and recycle if possible.
- If you're not happy with your mattress please contact our customer service number (08717 123456 8.00am 8.00pm daily) within the 60 day period and a member of our team will arrange for the mattress to be collected from you free of charge. Please note that you may be asked why you did not find the mattress satisfactory.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept a return where the mattress has been accidently or otherwise damaged. By way of example this includes damage to the cover or core of the mattress or if the mattress has become soiled, wet or stained.
- When you receive your mattress, we recommend you open it straight away. Mattresses that are kept in their packaging for extended periods may not recover to size when opened.
- Remove all the packaging & give the mattress 24 hours to recover to size & air in a warm ventilated room. Any 'new foam' odour will dissipate within a few days.
- We recommend you use a mattress protector with your mattress, it'll keep your mattress in good condition by protecting it from stains and, in turn, extend its life.
- Our mattresses are 'no turn' but can be rotated if required.
- Our mattresses can be used with bed frames & divan bases. Please ensure you buy the correct mattress size for your bed.
- If you have an electric adjustable bed, please check with the bed manufacturer/retailer that the mattress is suitable.
- Memory foam is temperature sensitive & any excesses of temperature will affect the comfort of the mattress . Please don't allow your mattress to get too cold or too hot as the memory foam will harden. Don't position your mattress against a radiator.
- Mattresses are designed to be slept on. Don't allow your bed to become a trampoline. Jumping on the bed will cause damage to the mattress structure & core.
- If you have to move the mattress, always carry it flat or on its side. Never drag or fold the mattress to transport it as this will damage the cover and the core of the mattress.
- If you have to store a mattress away, always store the mattress flat, and do not attempt to bend or twist it . Always store in a warm dry, clean environment.
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, all mattresses sold by Ideal World are supplied with a 60 Night Trial, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with your mattress it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 60 days, commencing on the day of delivery to you. Please click here for more information.
- £14.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£110.02 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£146.67 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£220.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging