Complete Patio Potato Growing Kit
This Complete Patio Potato Growing Kit means that anyone can now grow delicious, fresh potatoes you don't even need a garden a patio, balcony or courtyard will do.
Just add compost and water and you could be harvesting your first New' potatoes from just 12 weeks after planting. That means could be be eating delicious new potatoes from as early as April this year.
We have included 3 fantastic varieties to give a range of harvest dates:
- 'Swift' (Early): As its name implies, this is a very fast-cropper, usually reaching harvest in 8-9 weeks from planting in April. Gorgeous, soft new potatoes are produced in abundance.
- 'Charlotte' (Salad): Perfect as a new potato, or use in salads, yet keeps well for boiling too.
- 'Desiree' (Maincrop): The classic red skinned, yellow fleshed potato that has been a garden winner for decades. Great for boiling or mashing, but we love them best as jacket potatoes, with a lovely crispy skin.
This is the perfect way to grow your own potatoes what's even better is it requires no back breaking digging whatsoever.
The Heavy Duty 30L pots can be used again and again and the Organic Potato Fertiliser can be used all around your vegetable garden.
- Ideal for: Patios/small gardens/allotments/grow your own
- Fruit: Crops from 9 weeks after planting
- Position: Full sun
- Height/Spread: approx. 0.5m (2ft)
- Supplied as: A complete kit including: 18 potato tubers, 3 heavy duty 30 litre pots and 1kg organic potato fertiliser
- 18 x Potato Tubers, 6 of each;
- 3 x Heavy Duty 30 Litre Pots
- 1 x 1kg Organic Potato Fertiliser
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.