Complete Winter Hardy Shrub Collection (12 Varieties)
You can now enjoy true year-round interest with vibrant flower colour, brightly coloured berries and stems, tactile bark and wonderfully fragrant flowers – all in this simply brilliant value collection!
These 12 tried and tested garden winners will fill any gaps you might have in your existing beds and borders or allow you to plant a new one from scratch, with each individual shrub having the potential to fill approx. 1m2/10ftsq.
Once planted they will rapidly grow away and look tremendous from this year onwards, providing a stunning visual display and a degree of privacy and security for you, as well as a natural safe haven for a wide variety of wildlife.
The berries will provide much needed winter food for wild birds and the shrubby structure will provide cover and protection for them too – the birds will bring all manner of garden benefits with them!
These hardy, bare-rooted bushes will bring your winter-worn garden back to life in an instant, from early spring this year.
Covering an impressive total of 120ftsq of space, they’ll provide you with an abundance of flowers and fragrance in your garden, all year round, each year.
Plant them right now – they’ll burst into life in spring and give you spectacular results this year and for many years to come!
- Ideal For: Beds, borders, hedging, pots, containers
- Flowers: March-October
- Position: Partial shade to full sun
- Height/Spread: Various – as below
- Hardiness: Fully hardy
- Supplied as: 12 freshly lifted 2-year-old bare-root bushes, 1 each of the varieties listed. Will produce new leaves next spring as the weather gets warmer
One each of the following bare-root shrubs:
- 1. Potentilla 'Red Ace' - Bright red flowers in summer and autumn
- 2. Mock Orange - Lots of creamy-white, highly fragrant flowers June – July
- 3. 'St John's Wort - Lush foliage and bright yellow flowers all summer long
- 4. Hibiscus syriacus Blue - Vibrant blue flowers with a splash of deep red
- 5. Berberis 'Atropurpurea' - Spring flowers with purple foliage in autumn
- 6. Syringa vulgaris - Fragrant lavender coloured blooms each May
- 7. Symphoricarpos albus - The berries provide winter food for wildlife
- 8. Weigela rosea - Lovely garden shrub. Fabulous pink flowers May – July
- 9. Deutzia scabra - Native of Japan. Pure white fragrant flowers in June
- 10. Cornus alba - Red branches in autumn, pink flowers in summer
- 11. Forsythia 'Spectabilis' - Bright yellow blooms, spectacular early shrub
- 12. Spirea douglasii - Masses of pink flowers. Perfect for small spaces
Delivery and Returns
Despatched within 3 - 5 working days
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.