Read our Community Feature about this product!
Get a Halogen Helper in the Kitchen
At Ideal World we're incredibly proud of our amazing cooking range and one of the jewels in our crown (or chef's hat?) is the Cookshop Halogen Oven. With its hinged lid you won't need a lid stand or to worry about hot steam, and with its simple-to-use controls you can easily and quickly make meals at the press of the button, without worrying about pre-heating or the size and power of your regular kitchen oven. Read our article that covers its great features and provides some new recipes for your latest helper in the kitchen! Read More
Cookshop 17L Halogen Oven with Hinged Lid
This Cookshop 17L Halogen Oven with 2 Trays adds style and convenience to your kitchen, making cooking delicious food a breeze!
It features halogen technology. The Halogen Oven transfers heat to the food by means of convection and conduction. As a result food can be cooked in a much shorter time.
The Halogen oven delivers heat directly to the food from a variety of directions within the glass bowl.
Using circulating air, the convection oven cooks food quickly, efficiently and uses less energy than other cooking methods. This hot air method ensures even heat distribution of heat around the food.
- 12 Litre Tempered Glass Bowl
- 5 Litre extender ring – giving you 17 litres. Perfect when you need to cook something of a larger size such as a whole large chicken
- Hinged Lid
- Simple Controls
- Includes: Extender ring, high rack, low rack and tongs
- Allows you to bake, grill, roast and steam
- Can cook food from frozen
- Min Temperature 125°C, max temperature 250°C
- 60 min timer with a reminder bell which sounds when cooking time is complete
- Halogen Oven Dimensions – 332 x 465 x 330 mm (L x W x H)
- Extender Ring Dimensions – 81mm (H) Outer Diameter 327mm
- Container Dimensions – 170 x 335 mm (H x W)
- Capacity – 12(+5)L
- 1 x Cookshop 12L Halogen Oven with 2 Trays
- 1 x 5L Extender Ring
- 1 x Silicone Ring
- 1 x Low Rack
- 1 x High Rack
- 1 x Tongs
- 1 x Instruction Manual
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- £4.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£10.02 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£13.33 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£20.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging