Dormeo Hybrid Latex Mattress (Single)
Take night time comfort and relaxation to the next level with a Dormeo Options Latex Mattress.
A plush layer of latex moulds perfectly to your body ensuring there are no pressure points, which works in perfect harmony with a supportive Ecocell base and stress-free comfort layer, delivering a great night’s sleep and ensuring you wake up fully refreshed day after day.
Natural benefits of latex - latex is an incredibly durable and very supportive material, moulding to every shape of your body.
Ecocell Foam is a unique, next-generation foam designed to be permanently elastic with a 3-dimensional cellular structure, providing efficient air circulation and support where you need it. For optimum breathability our unique airmesh sides help move humid air out and fresh air in, enhancing constant air circulation throughout the mattress. Sleep comfortably at the right temperature. The base of your new mattress is made from a unique non-slip material ensuring it never moves providing an effortless sleeping environment.
- Breathable airmesh sides
- 23cm mattress
- 2.5cm latex layer
- 18cm of individual pocket springs
- 2cm ecocell
- Non-slip base
- Designed in Italy
- 1 year warranty quality guaranteed
- Stylish, comfortable and affordable mattress
- 1 x Mattress
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
60 Night Trial
60 Night Trial
All mattresses sold by ideal shopping direct limited ("ideal") are supplied with a "60 night trial". Ideal agree to extend your right to cancel your order of a mattress for up to 60 days (commencing on the day of delivery to you) and will refund any monies paid (excluding p&p costs) after we have collected the mattress and we have received it back.
For customers to benefit from this 60 night trial offer, we ask that you unpack and check your mattress as soon as possible after it has been delivered. Please remove the mattress from its box, carefully remove all polythene wrapping and allow the mattress to unroll in an adequate space. Please keep the polythene wrapping in case you wish to return the mattress to us.
Allow at least 24 hours for the mattress to take shape in a warm room. Once opened, there may be a "new foam" smell which should dissipate within a few days.
We would recommend that you fit a clean mattress protector to the mattress before sleeping on it.
Sleep on your mattress for up to 60 nights.
If you are happy with your purchase, please dispose of all the packaging in a responsible manner and recycle if possible.
If you're not happy with your mattress, however, please contact our customer service number (08717 123456 8.00am 8.00pm daily) within the 60 day period and a member of our team will arrange for the mattress to be collected from you free of charge. Please note that you may be asked why you did not find the mattress satisfactory.
Unfortunately we cannot accept a return where the mattress has been accidentally or otherwise damaged. By way of example this includes damage to the cover or core of the mattress or if the mattress has become soiled, wet or stained.
Mattress Care Guide
Mattress Care Guide
- When you receive your mattress, we recommend you open it straight away. Mattresses that are kept in their packaging for extended periods may not recover to size when opened.
- Remove all the packaging & give the mattress 24 hours to recover to size & air in a warm ventilated room. Any ‘New Foam’ odour will dissipate within a few days.
- We recommend you use a mattress protector with your mattress, it’ll keep your mattress in good condition by protecting it from stains and, in turn, extend its life.
- Our Mattresses are ‘No Turn’ but can be rotated if required.
- Our Mattresses can be used with Bed Frames & Divan Bases. Please ensure you buy the correct mattress size for your bed.
- If you have an electric adjustable bed, please check with the bed manufacturer/retailer that the mattress is suitable.
- Memory foam is temperature sensitive & any excesses of temperature will affect the comfort of the mattress. Please don’t allow your mattress to get too cold or too hot as the memory foam will harden. Don’t position your mattress against a radiator.
- Mattresses are designed to be slept on. Don’t allow your bed to become a trampoline. Jumping on the bed will cause damage to the mattress structure & core.
- If you have to move the mattress, always carry it flat or on its side. Never drag or fold the mattress to transport it as this will damage the cover and the core of the mattress.
- If you have to store a mattress away, always store the mattress flat, and do not attempt to bend or twist it. Always store in a warm dry, clean environment.
- £14.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£125.02 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£166.67 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£250.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging