Dormeo Memory Fresh Double Deluxe Mattress with Extended Warranty Upon Registration
Dive into a bed of dreams with the Dormeo Memory Fresh Double Deluxe Mattress!
This is a luxurious and high quality mattress from an affordable Italian leading brand. The mattress adapts to your shape and supports you whilst you sleep. It ensures that your body weight is equally distributed over the surface area, giving you additional sleep comfort.
- Made in Italy
- A special luxurious cover that is interwoven with pure silver fibres
- Warranty: Quality guaranteed -15-year warranty for mattress core - terms and conditions apply
- Make it easy to buy a mattress - Vacuum packed - easy to carry to bedroom
- Open Shrink wrap polythene bag and within 15 minutes the mattress reaches its full size
- Dual layers for added softness and comfort
- Thick layer of luxurious memory foam added in the mattress for superior comfort: Dormeo 4cm luxury memory foam is sewn directly into the mattress cover hence preventing slippage and movement of the foam whilst you sleep. 1cm Memory Foam in between Ecocell and top layer Memory Foam.
- Sleep on your Dormeo Mattress and if you are not happy, return it to us within 14 days
- Comfortable: A 4 cm layer of visco-elastic memory foam is added to the classical core of Ecocell® (16 cm). The memory foam slowly returns to its primary position when not in us
- Memory Foam: This pressure relieving material originally designed by NASA, cleverly molds to every contour of your body to provide comfort and support whilst you sleep.
- Ecocell: Ecocell is Dormeo’s next generation foam designed to be permanently elastic with a 3-dimensional cellular structure for support where you need it.
- FIRA Safety Certified
- Cover: 82% Polyester / 14% Viscose / 3% Cotton / 1% X-static Silver Coated fibres sewn into the cover
- 3cm Memory Foam Sewn into the cover
- 1cm Memory Foam in between Ecocell and Top Layer
- 16cm of Ecocell Foam
1 x Mattress
60 Night Trial
- All mattresses sold by Ideal Shopping Direct Limited (“Ideal”) are supplied with a “60 Night Trial”. Ideal agree to extend your right to cancel your order of a mattress for up to 60 days (commencing on the day of delivery to you) and will refund any monies paid (excluding PandP costs) after we have collected the mattress and we have received it back.
- For customers to benefit from this 60 Night Trial offer we ask that you unpack and check your mattress as soon as possible after it has been delivered. Please remove the mattress from its box, carefully remove all polythene wrapping and allow the mattress to unroll in an adequate space. Please retain the polythene wrapping in case you wish to return the mattress to us.
- Allow at least 24 hours for the mattress to take shape in a warm room. Once opened there may be a “new foam” smell which should dissipate within a few days.
- We would recommend that you fit a clean mattress protector to the mattress before sleeping on it.
- Sleep on your mattress for up to 60 nights.
- If you are happy with your purchase please dispose of all the packaging in a responsible manner and recycle if possible.
- If you're not happy with your mattress please contact our Customer Service number (08717 12346* 8.00am – 8.00pm daily) within the 60 day period and a member of our team will arrange for the mattress to be collected from you free of charge. Please note that you may be asked why you did not find the mattress satisfactory.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept a return where the mattress has been accidentally or otherwise damaged. By way of example this includes damage to the cover or core of the mattress or if the mattress has become soiled, wet or stained.
- When you receive your mattress, we recommend you open it straight away. Mattresses that are kept in their packaging for extended periods may not recover to size when opened.
- Remove all the packaging and give the mattress 24 hours to recover to size and air in a warm ventilated room. Any 'New Foam' odour will dissipate within a few days.
- We recommend you use a mattress protector with your mattress, it'll keep your mattress in good condition by protecting it from stains and, in turn, extend its life.
- Our Mattresses are 'No Turn' but can be rotated if required.
- Our Mattresses can be used with Bed Frames and Divan Bases. Please ensure you buy the correct mattress size for your bed.
- If you have an electric adjustable bed, please check with the bed manufacturer/retailer that the mattress is suitable.
- Memory foam is temperature sensitive and any excesses of temperature will affect the comfort of the mattress . Please don't allow your mattress to get too cold or too hot as the memory foam will harden. Don't position your mattress against a radiator.
- Mattresses are designed to be slept on. Don't allow your bed to become a trampoline. Jumping on the bed will cause damage to the mattress structure and core.
- If you have to move the mattress, always carry it flat or on its side. Never drag or fold the mattress to transport it as this will damage the cover and the core of the mattress.
- If you have to store a mattress away, always store the mattress flat, and do not attempt to bend or twist it . Always store in a warm dry, clean environment.
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
Please note: You must register for your extended warranty at www.dorme.co.uk before the following is applicable.
If you make a valid claim under the guarantee after 5 years from the date of purchase (for mattresses with our 15 year guarantee), Dormeo will provide you with an equivalent replacement mattress subject to you paying a percentage of the price of the mattress as follows:
0-5 years: Full guarantee
Year 6: The guarantee is reduced by 10%
Year 7: The guarantee is reduced by 20%
Year 8: The guarantee is reduced by 30%
Year 9: The guarantee is reduced by 40%
Year 10: The guarantee is reduced by 50%
Year 11: The guarantee is reduced by 60%
Year 12: The guarantee is reduced by 70%
Year 13: The guarantee is reduced by 80%
Year 14: The guarantee is reduced by 90%
Year 15: The guarantee is reduced by 95%
- £7.49 P&P
|Pay today:||£75.02 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£100.01 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£150.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging