Dormeo Octaspring S Plus King Mattress
Luxury high quality affordable Italian design, experience cooling comfort and the cradling sensation of memory foam with this Octapspring mattress featuring unique patented Octaspring technology. A luxury 20cm depth mattress
This mattress is a customisable sleep solution, whether you want a softer or firmer feel, you can change it to whatever suits you. Also choose between more bounce and adaptability or more support under neck and shoulders. Incorporating Octaspring technology revolutionary memory foam spring technology. Reversible core to customise your sleep experience to suit you designed for a cool, fresh and incredibly supportive and comfortable night's sleep.
With a unique configurable S-shaped Ecocell Core allowing you to customise your sleep experience, it has been designed to be a personalised mattress, so no matter your preferences or how you sleep, this mattress can provide both all type of sleepers a great night's sleep
With the help of smartly connected layers which you are able to quickly and easily interchange, it can be easily configured to just the right levels of comfort required. Simply flip your mattress to choose a softer or firmer side support for your neck and shoulders
The smartly connected cores, personal to each side of the mattress, can be quickly and easily interchanged independently of one another making the S Plus the risk-free choice for couples with different sleeping preferences. Simply flip the mattress cores to choose a softer or firmer side. The orange side offers a softer feel, whilst the blue side provides a more supportive, firmer sleep surface.
- Extended warranty upon registration
- Fira safety certified
- 100% customisable easy to reverse or flip core provides a variety of comfort combinations
- Customised comfort choose between a softer or firmer feel
- Breathable - air ventilated design provided by the octaspring technology
- 20cm mattress depth
- Quick drying Climalite cover designed to wick away moisture
- Treated with Clean Effect designed for anti-bacterial, anti-dust mite and anti-static protection
- Targets 3 Body Zones providing the right level of support for your entire body with a deep, luxurious Memory Foam layer sewn directly into the cover
Memory Foam: This pressure relieving material originally designed by NASA, cleverly moulds to every contour of your body to provide comfort and support whilst you sleep. In addition. A thick layer of luxurious memory foam stitched into the cover adds the comfort of a pressure free sleep.
Ecocell: Ecocell is Dormeo's next generation foam designed to be permanently elastic with a 3-dimensional cellular structure for support where you need it. The unique Ecocell foam encases the unique Octaspring tube technology. Ecocell is next generation foam designed to be permanently elastic with a 3-dimensional cellular structure.
S Shape and Octaspring technology: - features an octaspring layer designed in an S Shape that offers two options of comfort. You can have the Octaspring Layer closer to your neck and shoulders for a softer feel for more adaptability and bounce or simply rotate the mattress horizontally if you prefer a firmer sleep experience. Octaspring technology is designed to offer optimum breathability. The octaspring tubes are designed with 3 comfort zones for your head and shoulders and firmer zone for your hips this creates customised body support zones that are designed to give better night's sleep
Inspired by the human body and the natural S-Shape of the spine, the S-Plus mattress is designed to provide unparalleled sleep comfort thanks to the innovative layer of Octaspring technology running through the heart of the mattress.
The Octaspring layer inside the Ecocell foam core has been layered in an S-shape for good reason it offers two options of support. You can have the Octaspring layer closer to your neck and shoulders for more adaptability and more bounce, or simply rotate the mattress horizontally adding distance between the Octaspring layer and your neck and shoulders for more solid support under your shoulders.
- 2cm memory foam stitched into the cover
- 5cm of breathable Ecocell foam - softer
- 8cm layer of Octaspring
- 5cm of breathable Ecocell foam firmer
- Cover: 97% Polyester, 2% Cotton, 1% Silver Fibre
- Single: W: 90cm X L: 190cm X D: 20cm
- Double: W: 135cm X L: 190cm X D: 20cm
- King: W: 150cm X L: 200cm X D: 20cm
- Super King: W: 180cm X L: 200cm X D: 20cm
- 1 X Mattress
About the Brand
Affordable Italian luxury quality: An International Story. 1 million mattresses sold in 40 countries over 10 years. Dormeo has been bringing top quality Italian-made memory foam mattresses and bedding direct to people's homes for the last decade, becoming one of Europe's most trusted bedding brands in the process. We manage to keep prices low by selling direct to you, the consumer, cutting out the middleman. Our passion and commitment is that everybody should sleep on the very best mattress they can afford, and dealing directly with you helps us achieve just that.
60 Night Trial
- All mattresses sold by ideal shopping direct limited ("ideal") are supplied with a "60 night trial". Ideal agree to extend your right to cancel your order of a mattress for up to 60 days (commencing on the day of delivery to you) and will refund any monies paid (excluding p&p costs) after we have collected the mattress and we have received it back.
- For customers to benefit from this 60 night trial offer we ask that you unpack and check your mattress as soon as possible after it has been delivered. Please remove the mattress from its box, carefully remove all polythene wrapping and allow the mattress to unroll in an adequate space. Please retain the polythene wrapping in case you wish to return the mattress to us.
- Allow at least 24 hours for the mattress to take shape in a warm room. Once opened there may be a "new foam" smell which should dissipate within a few days.
- We would recommend that you fit a clean mattress protector to the mattress before sleeping on it.
- Sleep on your mattress for up to 60 nights.
- If you are happy with your purchase please dispose of all the packaging in a responsible manner and recycle if possible.
- If you're not happy with your mattress please contact our customer service number (08717 123456 8.00am 8.00pm daily) within the 60 day period and a member of our team will arrange for the mattress to be collected from you free of charge. Please note that you may be asked why you did not find the mattress satisfactory.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept a return where the mattress has been accidentally or otherwise damaged. By way of example this includes damage to the cover or core of the mattress or if the mattress has become soiled, wet or stained.
- We stand behind your purchase by offering you a guarantee on all DORMEO mattresses with an extended warranty upon registration.
- The producer guarantees that the product will serve its purpose perfectly, if you adhere to the instructions.
- The deadline for the elimination of defects during the warranty period is 45 days from the date of the claim.
- Complaint must be made in writing, the guarantee is valid from the date of purchase.
If you make a valid claim under the guarantee after 5 years from the date of purchase (for mattresses with our 15 year guarantee), Dormeo will provide you with an equivalent replacement mattress subject to you paying a percentage of the price of the mattress as follows:
- 0-5 years: Full guarantee
- Year 6: The guarantee is reduced by 10%
- Year 7: The guarantee is reduced by 20%
- Year 8: The guarantee is reduced by 30%
- Year 9: The guarantee is reduced by 40%
- Year 10: The guarantee is reduced by 50%
- Year 11: The guarantee is reduced by 60%
- Year 12: The guarantee is reduced by 70%
- Year 13: The guarantee is reduced by 80%
- Year 14: The guarantee is reduced by 90%
- Year 15: The guarantee is reduced by 95%
- When you receive your mattress, we recommend you open it straight away. Mattresses that are kept in their packaging for extended periods may not recover to size when opened.
- Remove all the packaging & give the mattress 24 hours to recover to size & air in a warm ventilated room. Any 'new foam' odour will dissipate within a few days.
- We recommend you use a mattress protector with your mattress, it'll keep your mattress in good condition by protecting it from stains and, in turn, extend its life.
- Our mattresses are 'no turn' but can be rotated if required.
- Our mattresses can be used with bed frames & divan bases. Please ensure you buy the correct mattress size for your bed.
- If you have an electric adjustable bed, please check with the bed manufacturer/retailer that the mattress is suitable.
- Memory foam is temperature sensitive & any excesses of temperature will affect the comfort of the mattress . Please don't allow your mattress to get too cold or too hot as the memory foam will harden. Don't position your mattress against a radiator.
- Mattresses are designed to be slept on. Don't allow your bed to become a trampoline. Jumping on the bed will cause damage to the mattress structure & core.
- If you have to move the mattress, always carry it flat or on its side. Never drag or fold the mattress to transport it as this will damage the cover and the core of the mattress.
- If you have to store a mattress away, always store the mattress flat, and do not attempt to bend or twist it . Always store in a warm dry, clean environment.
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- £14.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£225.02 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£300.01 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£450.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging