Dormeo Options Hybrid Plus (Single)
This brand is Highly Reviewed!
This brand has received some fantastic reviews, here are just a selection.
It's perfect Could not wait to use my new mattress.and i really did sleep well.woke up feeling really refreshed and no more sinking into my old mattress which was causing me aches and pains.now i cant wait to get to bed and have good night sleeps.
kitten21, Verified Purchaser
Amazing!! I absolutely love my mattress, from the first night I received it, I have enjoyed my bedtime so much better, have been sleeping so well.
Linda811, Verified Purchaser
Firm and faultless Only had this matress for a few days but I am very impressed. It was taken out of its box and was very compacted and neatly packaged. We removed the packaging and left the matress to expand for 24 hours and it is a very sturdy peice of merchandise. Would definately recommend as you'll get a very good nights sleep.
Titan276, Verified Purchaser
Luxurious If you are thinking of buying this mattress don't hesitate! Best one I've slept on. So comfortable. Got mine earlier in the year and it actually achieved the impossible - it improved my sleep.
Excellent I suffer from arthritis in many joints, and have been sleeping badly due to stress. The mattress is extremely comfortable, and after using it for 5 nights I am sleeping better.
Cleverdix, Verified Purchaser
Dormeo Options Hybrid Plus Single
This memory foam mattress moulds to every contour of your body to provide support and comfort while you sleep. Each pocket spring, which is individually wrapped, cradles your body. The king-size mattress also features a non-slip base so that it remains on the base at all times for an undisturbed sleep. To aid your sleep at the correct temperature, the mattress is created with airmesh sides to move humid air out and allow fresh air in, boosting circulation throughout the mattress.
- Memory Foam: This pressure relieving material originally designed by NASA, cleverly moulds to every contour of your body to provide comfort and support whilst you sleep
- Pocket Springs: Individually wrapped springs, cradle and support your body. Each spring is designed to contour to your body shape providing support where it is required and reducing transfer movement to another part of the bed helping to prevent "roll together" which can disturb your sleep
- Ecocell: Ecocell is Dormeo’s next generation foam designed to be permanently elastic with a 3-dimensional cellular structure for support where you need it
- Breathable Airmesh Sides: For optimum breathability the Airmesh sides help move humid air out and fresh air in, enhancing air circulation throughout the mattress. Helping you to sleep comfortably at the right temperature
- Non-Slip Base: The base of your new mattress is made from a non-slip material ensuring to help keep it in place on your bed base
- Total depth: 24cm
- Comfort grade: Firm
- Memory foam depth: 2.5cm
- Pocket spring depth: 18cm
- Ecocell depth: 3cm
- Pocket spring quantity: 544
- Top fabric: 100% polyester
- Lateral fabric: 58% polypropylene, 42% polyester
- Bottom fabric: 50% polyester, 50% viscose
- Filling: 100% polyester
- Size: 191cm (L) x 90cm (W) x 24cm (D)
- 1 x Mattress
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
60 Night Trial
60 Night Trial
All mattresses sold by ideal shopping direct limited ("ideal") are supplied with a "60 night trial". Ideal agree to extend your right to cancel your order of a mattress for up to 60 days (commencing on the day of delivery to you) and will refund any monies paid (excluding p&p costs) after we have collected the mattress and we have received it back.
For customers to benefit from this 60 night trial offer, we ask that you unpack and check your mattress as soon as possible after it has been delivered. Please remove the mattress from its box, carefully remove all polythene wrapping and allow the mattress to unroll in an adequate space. Please keep the polythene wrapping in case you wish to return the mattress to us.
Allow at least 24 hours for the mattress to take shape in a warm room. Once opened, there may be a "new foam" smell which should dissipate within a few days.
We would recommend that you fit a clean mattress protector to the mattress before sleeping on it.
Sleep on your mattress for up to 60 nights.
If you are happy with your purchase, please dispose of all the packaging in a responsible manner and recycle if possible.
If you're not happy with your mattress, however, please contact our customer service number (08717 123456 8.00am 8.00pm daily) within the 60 day period and a member of our team will arrange for the mattress to be collected from you free of charge. Please note that you may be asked why you did not find the mattress satisfactory.
Unfortunately we cannot accept a return where the mattress has been accidentally or otherwise damaged. By way of example this includes damage to the cover or core of the mattress or if the mattress has become soiled, wet or stained.
Mattress Care Guide
Mattress Care Guide
- When you receive your mattress, we recommend you open it straight away. Mattresses that are kept in their packaging for extended periods may not recover to size when opened.
- Remove all the packaging & give the mattress 24 hours to recover to size & air in a warm ventilated room. Any ‘New Foam’ odour will dissipate within a few days.
- We recommend you use a mattress protector with your mattress, it’ll keep your mattress in good condition by protecting it from stains and, in turn, extend its life.
- Our Mattresses are ‘No Turn’ but can be rotated if required.
- Our Mattresses can be used with Bed Frames & Divan Bases. Please ensure you buy the correct mattress size for your bed.
- If you have an electric adjustable bed, please check with the bed manufacturer/retailer that the mattress is suitable.
- Memory foam is temperature sensitive & any excesses of temperature will affect the comfort of the mattress. Please don’t allow your mattress to get too cold or too hot as the memory foam will harden. Don’t position your mattress against a radiator.
- Mattresses are designed to be slept on. Don’t allow your bed to become a trampoline. Jumping on the bed will cause damage to the mattress structure & core.
- If you have to move the mattress, always carry it flat or on its side. Never drag or fold the mattress to transport it as this will damage the cover and the core of the mattress.
- If you have to store a mattress away, always store the mattress flat, and do not attempt to bend or twist it. Always store in a warm dry, clean environment.
- £9.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£150.02 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£200.01 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£300.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging