Dormeo Wellsleep Hybrid Super King Size Mattress
The well sleep design and cover is exclusive to Ideal World. Dormeo Wellsleep Hybrid Mattress A mattress with memory foam, ecocell and up to 756 Pocket springs all encased in a stretch cover with airmesh sides for improved breathability
If you are looking to go to sleep quicker and stay asleep longer, the well-sleep Hybrid mattress may be for you, it will help to support your body's sleeping position every night. The Hybrid combines the excellent support and comfort of pressure relieving memory foam, with a layer of responsive individually wrapped pocket springs all designed to provide a superior level of luxury and relaxation.
Dormeo combined memory foam with individually wrapped pocket springs to create a superior level of comfort - Dormeo Wellsleep mattress is designed to provide sheer luxurious support and pressure relief - starting with a responsive layer of pocket springs - then adding an adaptive layer of memory foam which moulds perfectly to your body's contours providing excellent support and comfort
Reacting to your body temperature, memory foam changes its shape to provide excellent support and comfort. It's man-made and is technically described as visco-elastic, temperature sensitive, slow recovery urethane foam. You'll understand why we prefer to call it memory foam.
Breathable Airmesh sides designed to help move humid air out and fresh air in, enhancing constant air circulation throughout the mattress.
Pocket springs are individually created and then placed in their own fabric pockets, which allows the springs to move independently of each other. Giving the right support for you and your partner where it's most needed, regardless of differences in weight.
- Memory foam: This pressure relieving material originally designed by nasa, cleverly moulds to every contour of your body to provide comfort and support whilst you sleep - delivering you restful and supportive sleep ri8gh through until morning
- Pocket springs: Individually wrapped springs, cradle and support your body. Each spring is designed to contour to your body shape providing support where it is required and reducing transfer movement to another part of the bed helping to prevent roll together which can disturb your sleep. Springs are individually created and then placed in their own fabric pockets, which allows the springs to move independently of each other. The result is right support for you and your partner where its most needed - regardless of the differences in weight.
- Ecocell: Ecocell is dormeo's next generation foam designed to be permanently elastic with a 3-dimensional cellular structure for support where you need it.
- Breathable airmesh sides: For optimum breathability the airmesh sides help move humid air out and fresh air in, enhancing constant air circulation throughout the mattress. Helping you to sleep comfortably at the right temperature.
- Non-slip base: The base of your new mattress is made from a non-slip material ensuring to help keep it in place on your bed base - ensuring it never moves, providing an effortless sleeping environment
Dormeo Options is an exciting mattress range, with a variety of different cores available at prices that won't break the bank. Made of the most popular mattress technologies, they are designed to suit most needs. The luxurious pocket spring and memory foam hybrid' offers great comfort and value. Dormeo: Every body, every bedroom, every budget.
Pocket spring quantities:
- Single: 325
- Double: 475
- King: 588
- Super king: 756
- Average spring count: 536
- Total depth 23cm
- Comfort grade: Medium/firm
- Memory foam depth: 2.5cm
- Pocket spring depth 18cm
- Ecocell depth 2cm
- FIRA safety certified
- 12 month warranty
- Top fabric: 100% polyester
- lateral fabric: 58% polypropylene, 42% polyester
- Bottom fabric: 50% polyester, 50% viscose
- Filling: 100% polyester
The mattress is vacuum packed. Allow 24 hours for mattress to take shape in a warm room.
- 1 X Mattress
60 Night Trial
- All mattresses sold by Ideal Shopping Direct Limited (“Ideal”) are supplied with a “60 Night Trial”. Ideal agree to extend your right to cancel your order of a mattress for up to 60 days (commencing on the day of delivery to you) and will refund any monies paid (excluding PandP costs) after we have collected the mattress and we have received it back.
- For customers to benefit from this 60 Night Trial offer we ask that you unpack and check your mattress as soon as possible after it has been delivered. Please remove the mattress from its box, carefully remove all polythene wrapping and allow the mattress to unroll in an adequate space. Please retain the polythene wrapping in case you wish to return the mattress to us.
- Allow at least 24 hours for the mattress to take shape in a warm room. Once opened there may be a “new foam” smell which should dissipate within a few days.
- We would recommend that you fit a clean mattress protector to the mattress before sleeping on it.
- Sleep on your mattress for up to 60 nights.
- If you are happy with your purchase please dispose of all the packaging in a responsible manner and recycle if possible.
- If you're not happy with your mattress please contact our Customer Service number (08717 12346* 8.00am – 8.00pm daily) within the 60 day period and a member of our team will arrange for the mattress to be collected from you free of charge. Please note that you may be asked why you did not find the mattress satisfactory.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept a return where the mattress has been accidentally or otherwise damaged. By way of example this includes damage to the cover or core of the mattress or if the mattress has become soiled, wet or stained.
- When you receive your mattress, we recommend you open it straight away. Mattresses that are kept in their packaging for extended periods may not recover to size when opened.
- Remove all the packaging and give the mattress 24 hours to recover to size and air in a warm ventilated room. Any 'New Foam' odour will dissipate within a few days.
- We recommend you use a mattress protector with your mattress, it'll keep your mattress in good condition by protecting it from stains and, in turn, extend its life.
- Our Mattresses are 'No Turn' but can be rotated if required.
- Our Mattresses can be used with Bed Frames and Divan Bases. Please ensure you buy the correct mattress size for your bed.
- If you have an electric adjustable bed, please check with the bed manufacturer/retailer that the mattress is suitable.
- Memory foam is temperature sensitive and any excesses of temperature will affect the comfort of the mattress . Please don't allow your mattress to get too cold or too hot as the memory foam will harden. Don't position your mattress against a radiator.
- Mattresses are designed to be slept on. Don't allow your bed to become a trampoline. Jumping on the bed will cause damage to the mattress structure and core.
- If you have to move the mattress, always carry it flat or on its side. Never drag or fold the mattress to transport it as this will damage the cover and the core of the mattress.
- If you have to store a mattress away, always store the mattress flat, and do not attempt to bend or twist it . Always store in a warm dry, clean environment.
About the Brand
At Dormeo we work hard to ensure the highest quality sleep and décor products in the bedroom and around the home.
We are aware that sleep and comfort are extremely important for everyone, which is why we make sure to offer our customers only the best. Dormeo products embrace the latest trends and technology for healthy sleep and are made from modern materials under the latest processes.
Dormeo has been bringing top quality Italian-made memory foam mattresses direct to people's homes for the last 10 years, becoming one of Europe's most trusted bedding brands in the process. We manage to keep prices low by selling direct to you, the consumer, cutting out the middleman. Our passion and commitment is that everybody should sleep on the very best mattress they can afford, and dealing directly with you helps us achieve just that.
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- £14.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£87.52 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£116.67 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£175.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging