- £5.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£45.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging
- Downland Bedding Duck Feather and Down duvet - 10.5 Tog - Double Bed
- Generous amounts of feather and down for luxurious warmth and comfort
- Outer cover: 233TC Quill proof 100% Cotton
- Luxury duck down keeps the duvet lightweight but warm
- Filling: 85% Duck Feather, 15 % Duck Down
- Cassette-stitched to minimise movement of the fillings
Made by Downland bedding, this splendid 10.5 Tog duvet is filled with generous amounts of fabulous Duck Feather and Down; and offers luxurious warmth and comfort - duck down keeps the duvet lightweight, but warm!
Cassette-stitched to minimise movement of the fillings, this product comes at a great affordable price, too.
(Note: ideal for customers who already have natural or white bedding, as the feathers in this product will not show through.)
- 1 x 10.5 Tog Duck Feather and Down Double Duvet
For further details, please see the Additional Information tab, above
Delivery and Returns
Ordered items are usually despatched within 3 to 5 working days.
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Natural or Synthetic?
- Duvets with natural fillings are soft, light, comfortable and provide excellent insulation
- Highly resilient: these tend to last longer than those filled with synthetic fillings
- For the same tog rating, a natural duvet will be lighter than a synthetic
- The nature of the fillings and the softness of the down, coupled with the support of the feathers, give natural duvets a greater 'drapability' than synthetic filled
What is Down?
- Down is the soft plumage on a bird's chest and belly
- Down clusters lie closer to the body of the bird than feathers
- Down is smaller, lighter and softer than feather and has no quill
- This allows it to trap air and offer natural insulation
What is Loft?
- Loft is a measure of the fluffiness of a down product
- The higher the down content in a duvet, the more of the insulating air pockets and the better the insulating ability
- These duvets have a great balance: 85% Feather with 15 % down
These duvets benefit from 'cassette construction'; what is important about the construction of the Duvet?
- In cassette construction, fillings are encased in individual stitched boxes
- This prevents the fillings from slipping and clumping together
- This gives a balanced 'fill' over the duvet, helping to reduce the likelihood of cold spots
- This construction also contributes to greater drapability that you'd expect from a natural-filled duvet
Which tog rating?
- British Standard tog ratings range from 4.5 (summer weight) to 15.0 (suitable for very cold winters)
- 13.5 tog is the most commonly used tog in the UK
How long will my duvets last?
- If proper care is given to duvets, these should last many years
Can fine down penetrate through the duvet cover?
- No! The cover is 233 TC Quillproof Cotton
- Established in 1946, Downland has become one of the UK's largest manufacturers of Duvets, Pillows, Mattress Protectors and Bedding Accessories.
Composition / Compatibility
- 85% White Feather / 15% Down
- Machine-wash at 40 degrees C or less on a reduced cycle
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Do not iron
- Cool tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Use a duvet cover to protect the duvet