Duo Fruit Tree - Cherry
Meticulously grafted by highly skilled nurserymen, this incredible duo fruit trees have 2 different trees growing on one dwarfing rootstock.
Each compact tree will provide you with bumper crops of two different varieties of fruit. Trained into a V shape, they are perfect for growing up a wall.
Cherry Stella & Morello Cherry Duo Tree
Cherry Stella: 'Self-Fertile' (which means it does not need a second variety of cherry tree to pollinate it) and a heavy, reliable cropper
Morello Cherry. 'Morello' Cherry is often referred to as 'The Cooking Cherry' because it is the variety most frequently used for making the delicious fragrant pies and jams
- Ideal For: Grow your own/patio pots/terraces /allotments
- Flowers: March-May
- Fruit: Various – see below for individual varieties
- Position: Full sun/part shade
- Height/Spread: No more than 2.5m (8ft) x 3.5m (12ft)
- Hardiness: Winter hardy
- Supplied as: 1 grower-quality bare-root duo fruit trees, each with two varieties grafted on to dwarfing rootstocks: Cherry ‘Stella’ & ‘Morello’
- 1 x Duo Cherry Tree
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.