Eco Pot 5L with Cook Book
The revolutionary Eco Pot allows you to cook delicious dishes while saving money, energy, time and effort. Thanks to ground-breaking insulating material and thermo-steam technology, it goes on cooking for up to 8 hours after it’s removed from the hob and doesn't overcook your food.
An ideal solution for camping, picnics, caravanning and boat trips, where power can be in short supply, as the eco pot continues to cook wherever it's carried.
The secret to Eco Pots perfect results lies in its thermo-steam technology. Whereas slow cookers and pressure cookers that rely on heating elements to cook food, Eco Pot utilises slow and gentle thermo-steam as its heating source. Unlike vacuum cookers that leak and lose their heat retention, Ecopots tough and durable heat retentive Thermoplas does not allow heat to conduct, trapping heat for up to 8 hours above 60°C.
Simply place your ingredients in the inner 5L pot (you can add the 2L pot on top for cooking potatoes, rice etc), bring them to the boil on your heat source, and allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes. Then remove the pot from the heat and place in the outer container. Your meal will continue to cook and be ready in a few hours.
The Eco Pot can be used to cook almost anything, even bread and cakes, and comes with an excellent 124-page recipe book for dishes like beef goulash, chicken tikka masala and 3-bean veggie curry. You can even carry cold food or liquids in the pot and keep them cool for up to 8 hours.
The Eco Pot comes with a 3 year warranty.
- Large inner pot 5-litre capacity, inner pot 2 litre capacity
- 18/8 stainless steel construction with twin-walled insulated outer container
- Triple-layer encapsulated sandwich base works on all heat sources including induction
- Second inner pot can sit above main ingredients for cooking potatoes, rice etc separately
Discover the benefits of the Eco Pot, watch the features video below.
Directions for Use
- Place your ingredients in either the large or the small inner pot;
- Bring the meal to the boil;
- Simmer for the recommended cooking time;
- Place the inner pot into the Eco Pot, close the lid and keep it closed;
- The meal will be ready to eat after the recommended cooking time;
- The meal will continue to stay hot in the pot for up to 8 hours.
It may be tempting - but avoid opening the lid of the outer pot whilst it is cooking, as it results in heat loss which will directly affect the end results.
The extensive International Recipe Collection features more than 100 mouth-watering Ecopot recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner, complete with suggested cooking times, cleaning and care instructions, as well as FAQs.
- 1 x Eco Pot 5L
- 1 x Cook Book
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.