eLife Tourer 6sp 24V 250W Folding Electric Bike with 20inch Wheels
Coming almost 100% built, the eLife Tourer Electric Bike takes you on an adventure, whether you’re riding leisurely or looking for a solution for your daily commute.
This bike is powered by a 24V lithium-ion battery and can carry you up to 30 miles on a single charge, giving you plenty of time to take in the views with no stress. It’s also designed with six Shimano gears for comfort, as well as three levels of assistance and 6km walk assist mode to make challenging hills a thing of the past.
Its fully folding, low step through frame makes it so easy to mount and dismount, as well as storing and travel. You can enjoy your ride for even longer too with the sculpted comfort saddle whilst 20in Kenda tyres to keep you rooted to the road.
This e-bike comes with a 2 year warranty for the frame and 1 year warranty to cover battery and components.
- 6 Speed Shimano Revoshift Gears
- 4 Power Modes (0-3) plus Walk Assist
- Fully folding with low step through frame
- Comes 100% Built!
- Weighs only 24kg with battery
- Large comfort saddle for longer journeys
- KENDA tyres specially designed for e-bikes to keep wheels firmly planted on the ground
- Double walled rims for stronger wheels
- 13" hi tensile steel folding frame in blue or black
- Front wheel drive
- Equipped with a sturdy kickstand
- FRAME: 13" Fully folding Hi tensile steel
- RIM: Double walled rim
- GEARS: 6 speed Shimano Revoshift gears
- WHEELS: 20" wheels
- TYRES: KENDA (Specially made for all terrain. Made to keep wheels planted firmly on the ground.)
- BRAKES: Alloy V brakes
- SADDLE: Large comfort saddle designed with comfort in mind
- BATTERY: 24V 7Ah removable Lithium-ion battery
- CHARGING TIME: 2-3 hours
- RANGE: Capable of up to 30 miles per charge
- MOTOR: 24V
- Product Size: 87cm (L) x 36.5cm (W) x 78cm (H)
- Weight (with battery): 24kg
- 1 x eLife Tourer with:
- 1 x Tool Kit
- 1 x Reflector
- 1 x Battery
- 3 x Battery Keys
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Bell
- 1 x Manual
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
Q: How long should the battery last?
A: The average distance for an e-bike is anywhere between 25 and 35 miles on a single charge. However, this is really dependant on the weight of the rider, the terrain they ride on and also how often they use full power mode whilst travelling.
For example, a rider who is around 9 stone can get roughly 40 miles of consistent use on full power from a bike riding on flat terrain. Whereas, with the same bike, but a rider who is 17 stone, you may only get 20 miles.
Our suggestion to all consumers is to mainly use the bike in mode 1, which provides 25% assistance and only move up to mode 2 and mode 3 if they encounter strong winds or an uphill incline. Once back on flat terrain, the bike can be reverted to mode one.
Q: What should I be doing on a regular basis to get the most from my e-bike?
A: General things that can improve your biking experience are as follows:
- Get in the correct riding position. This should be on tip toes when sitting on the saddle
- Keep tyres inflated. If they get too low, the bike’s power is reduced, which means only low distances can be reached
- Keep the chain lubricated
- Keep the battery charged occasionally through the winter, especially if the bike is kept in a cold garage
Q: Why, over time, would the gears not work as well?
A: With all bikes, not just e-bikes, the cables stretch over time and you might find that the gears don’t click in as well as they did at the beginning. We always suggest after at least 3 months of riding to visit a bike shop and get a basic cable service done. It should cost around £20 in total, and ensures the gears and brakes are re-adjusted.
Q: Sometimes the bike can seem heavy to lift?
A: If, in certain circumstances, you are finding the bike a bit too heavy, you can always remove the battery before attempting to lift the bike. This will remove at least 3kg in weight.
Q: I didn’t receive a charger or battery with my bike?
A: This is virtually impossible as all our bikes are weight checked before they leave the factory. But if this does happen please get in contact so we can resolve this for you and investigate how this has happened
Q: What should I do if I have lost the keys?
A: Each set of keys is unique to the bike and we can’t get replacements. For nearly all of our bikes now they are just for locking the battery to the bike, so it just means that it is either not secure or can’t be removed for charging, depending on the position of the key when the keys went missing.