- £5.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£20.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging
- Luxury skincare at fantastic prices, exclusive to IW in the UK
- Intensive skincare with exceptional anti-aging qualities
- Contains concentrated amounts of Torricelumn™, EG's superior moisturising compound
- Targets 5 main signs of aging: lines and wrinkles, dryness, uneven skin tone, dullness and saggy skin
- Skin looks firmer, smoother, less lined and wrinkled and more luminous
- Affordable enough to stock up, and buy as lovely gifts
Delivering Torricelumn in its purest, most concentrated form, Elizabeth Grant's Essence of Torricelumn is an intensive skincare treat.
Helping the five main signs of ageing skin; lines and wrinkles, dryness, uneven skin tone and dullness.
Concentrated amounts of Torricelumn, Elizabeth Grant's superior moisturiser, Collagen, Vitamins A and E, resulting in skin that appears, smoother, softer and more glowing.
Elizabeth Grant's Essence of Torricelumn is truly a remarkable product with unbelievable effects!
- Torricelumn™: Elizabeth Grant's superior moisturising compound
- Collagen: essential to skin rejuvenation
- Soy: evens skin tone, smooths and softens skin texture
- Mushroom Extract: promotes cell renewal activity
- Red Algae: powerful anti-oxidant, protects against skin irritation and aging caused by environmental damage
- Vitamin C: anti-oxidant that reduces wrinkles, protects against skin-damaging free radicals
- Vitamin E: anti-oxidant that protects against skin-damaging free radicals
- Marula Oil: improves skin hydration and smoothness
- 1 x EG Supreme Essence of Torricelumn 100ml
Delivery and Returns
Ordered items are usually despatched within 3 to 5 working days.
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
About Elizabeth Grant
Elizabeth Grant did not always have the flawless skin she has today. Damaged during the Second World War, her skin was a constant source of personal shame and embarrassment - to the point where she avoided going out in public and living her life fully.
All that changed in 1948, when Elizabeth discovered a natural substance that was used to treat war wounds. She had it specially formulated with other ingredients and began applying it to her damaged skin.
Within eight months, Elizabeth's skin had improved remarkably – and she started living again! During her work as a makeup artist, Elizabeth discovered that others loved her cream and, in 1958, she launched her own skincare treatment line - to share the secret formulation she had created.
On the strength of her miracle blend, Torricelumn™, and her own determination and perseverance, Elizabeth evolved the company from a home-based business to a multi-million dollar global corporation.
Since being relaunched at Ideal World in 2010, EG has won 'Best Serum' award for three years running, as well as 'Viewers' Choice' in 2010.