- £5.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£30.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging
Elizabeth Grant Youth Molecule Serum 110ml with Face Tool
This powerful rejuvenating blend helps to improve signs of fatigue and restore a more youthful complexion.
It is infused with hydrating Torricelumn™ to help plump, firm and smooth whilst Aloe Vera soothes and softens skin. Elizabeth Grant Skin Care’s Youth Activating Technology is designed to bring skin back to a more luminous look and preserve qualities of younger skin with antioxidants.
The face tool helps to improve the absorption of skincare products whilst targeting lines and wrinkles and lift the look of skin. It also targets puffiness and massages for the full treatment.
Why We Love
- Targets signs of fatigue
- Helps to boost skin vitality and comfort
- Reinforces the epidermal profile
Directions for Use
Smooth a small amount of Youth Molecule Serum all over face and neck. Follow with your usual moisturiser.
Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Torricelumn™: Superior moisturising compound; plumps for the look of firmer, smoother skin
- Collagen: Helps to strengthen and refine skin contours
- Mushroom Extract: Conditions and delivers potent antioxidants
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Reinforces long and short-term hydration, plumping and restoring a silky texture
- Shea Butter: Restores softness and suppleness, acting as an emollient
- 1 x Elizabeth Grant Youth Molecule Serum 110ml with Face Tool
Delivery and Returns
Ordered items are usually despatched within 5 to 7 working days
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.