Evergreen Hardy Fern Collection
The Evergreen Hardy Fern Collection will reward you with year round foliage interest and are perfect together as a small fernery.
Hardy ferns are a hidden gem of the gardening world and should be grown much more widely.
They suffer from perceptions that they either take over like Bracken, or need wet spots to grow in - some do, but most don't.
This specially selected trio of ferns are really special - they are both hardy, and evergreen, so stand out as some of the best to grow, as most die back underground each winter.
This collection includes one each of:
- Asplenium tricomanes (Maidenhair Spleenwort) - thin ribbon fronds, compact and easy to look after, prefers cool dry shade - great in nooks and crevices of walls. To 20cm height and spread
- Asplenium scolopendrium (Harts Tongue Fern) - whorls of long tongue like green leaves stick up proudly 30-40cm or more, increasing in clump size over many years. Sun or shade, wet or dry
- Cyrtomium (Holly Fern) - tough clump-forming fern, whose leaves are supposed to resemble holly, thrives on dappled or deep shade, to 40cm tall
- Perfect in Pots
- Easy to Grow
- Size: 90cm Pots / 15-20cm Tall
- 3 x Stack of Plant - Evergreen Hardy Fern Collection
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.