The EX-BELT makes exercising accessible for all – it has been made for all ages and all abilities and its lightweight design has made it easier than ever to exercise anywhere, anytime – use it for home workouts in your living room or take it outside to use on a walk in the park!
Used by ultra-athlete and world record holder Josh Llewellyn Jones OBE, he has vouched for the product by saying if you want to get great results then he highly recommends using the EX-BELT!
Build your upper body strength and endurance anytime, anywhere with the Ex-Belt. Versatile and easy to use, the Ex-Belt incorporates perfectly into low, medium and high intensity training and exercise:
- Low impact exercise: walking, stretching, yoga and pilates
- High intensity exercise: running, sprinting, HIIT, and circuit training
- Sports related training: boxing, rowing, swimming, gymnastics and weightlifting
- Recovery: physical rehabilitation, sports injury recovery and physical therapy
Key Features and Benefits
- UK designed, engineered and manufactured to rigorous quality standards.
- Featuring an anti-slip inner layer that firmly secures and moulds the belt around the body. A low-friction outer layer is designed to prolong the belt endurance.
- The belt is also fastened with adjustable elastic, that provides maximum flexibility for optimal movement. The bespoke EX-BANDS are manufactured with premium quality latex to provide maximum comfort and durability.
- Resistance band training is very popular and continues to grow in popularity – the EX-BELT is the first of its kind to fix resistance bands to your waist and in doing so, resistance bands can be used whilst running, boxing, all aspects of general fitness and especially for why we are here today – it allows you to exercise all of your upper body whilst sitting in your armchair, even in bed!
- XS-S (22" - 29")
- M-XL (30" - 40")
- 1 x Ex-Belt
- 1 x Pair of red resistance bands
Delivery and Returns
Ordered items are usually despatched within 5 to 7 working days
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.