ForgeFix Torx Elite Wood Screws
This brilliant Elite wood screw set by ForgeFix features 1000pcs for every job.
The Torx compatible head allows for a higher transmission of power whilst the patented self-drilling thread makes for faster drive, reduced splitting and jacking of timber, improved pull-out and a firmer fix overall. These screws also provide excellent holding power and with a sharp point, faster bite, allowing you to penetrate up to 0.8mm steel.
Finished with an anti-corrosive metal coating, making this set perfect for interior DIY tasks. They are also eco-friendly, as these screws do not contain Cr6. Lasting up to 6 times longer when compared to a standard zinc screw protective coating and salt spray tested to 400 hours.
- 1000pc set
- 25% lower torque
- 20% faster performance
- Anti-corrosive metal finish
- Capable of penetrating up to 0.8mm steel
- Patented self-drill thread for firmer fix and reduced splitting
- Environmentally friendly – does not contain CR6
- Lasts up to 6 times longer than a standard zinc screw protective coating
- Salt spray tested to 400 hours
- Product Size: L 33 x W 30 x H 6.5cm
- 1 x ForgeFix 1000pc Torx Elite Wood Screws with:
- 150 - 3.5 x 16mm
- 100 - 3.5 x 25mm
- 180 - 3.5 x 30mm
- 130 - 4.0 x 25mm
- 140 - 4.0 x 30mm
- 100 - 4.0 x 40mm
- 80 - 4.0 x 50mm
- 55 - 5.0 x 50mm
- 65 - 5.0 x 80mm
- 5 Bits: 2x T15, 2x T20, 1x T25
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.