Enjoy hardwearing and eye-catching nails with this Gelled LED Nail Kit and Set of Nail Polishes collection. This comprehensive collection includes a Gelled LED Nail Kit and 3 additional nail polishes.
This at home “One Step Gel” nail system with LED light allows you to get professional quality finish from the comfort of your home at your very own convenience – no appointment necessary!
No chips or scuffs for up to two weeks!
The Gel Nail Polishes are quick and easy to apply and don’t require base/top coats or residue remover and are quick to remove with standard nail polish remover.
Cured nails in as quick as a minute!
Drying in superfast time, the innovative Gelled range of nail polishes incorporate photo-initiator technology to dry and harden quickly when exposed to the Nail Dryer LED Lamp.
The included Nail Dryer LED Lamp has been designed so you can cure all five nails – of hands or feet – at once! Powered by USB or battery, the lightweight Nail Dryer LED Lamp is easy to transport, so you can have salon quality nails wherever you go!
This collection includes 5 nail polishes; Party Red; Nearly Nude; and a choice of one of the following three piece sets; Pop Neons, Party Palette, or Pastel Perfection. Simply apply one coat for a subtle shade or two coats for intense colour.
Pop Neons – 6JY
- Electric Purple
- Shocking Pink
- Outrageous Orange
Party Palette – 6J6
- Party Red
- Silver Shimmer
- Glitter Gold
Pastel Perfection – 6J7
- French Lavender
- Silk Grey
- Pastel Rose
- 1 x Gelled LED Nail Kit with Set of 3 Polishes
- 1 x LED Lamp
- 1 x USB Lead
- 2 x Gel Nail Polishes 10ml (Party Red and Nearly Nude)
- 30 x Foil Wraps
- 1 x Mini Buffer Pad
- 1 x Mini Orange Stick/Manicure Stick
- With 1 x Gelled Set of 3 Nail Polishes 10ml (either Pop Pop Neons/Party Palette/Pastel Perfection)
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
How to Apply
- Ensure all previous nail colour is removed from the nail base. Gently buff the nail with the softer side of the buffer and push back cuticles with the manicure stick. Clean any residue with nail polish remover – be careful not to leave any cotton fibres on the nail
- No need for any fiddly base coats with Gelled! Simply shake the Gelled polish bottle and apply one thin coat of polish, paying attention to the nail tip – with careful application, your polish should last a lot longer. Take care to avoid the skin and cuticles. Remove any excess polish from with skin with the manicure stick prior to curing
- Switch the LED lamp on (with the USB cable or 4 x 1.5v AA Batteries – Batteries not included) and place your painted nails underneath the LED lamp by gripping it in your palm so all 5 nails are underneath the light. For toes, simply slip your foot underneath the lamp and angle the light if needed
- Allow to cure for up 2 minutes until nails are dry
- For a more intense colour, apply a second thin coat of Gelled polish, again paying particular attention to the tip of each nail
- Repeat step 3
- Allow to cure for up 2 minutes until nails are dry
- Your Gelled nails are now complete!
- Gently buff the surface of the nail polish with the harder side of the buffer to remove all shine
- Saturate the white pad of the foil wrapper with nail polish remover
- Place the pad directly onto the nail colour and wrap the rest of the foil around the finger or toe. Ensure the pad is pressed onto the nail and stays in contact
- Leave the wrap for 10 minutes. For best results remove one hand or foot at a time
- Remove the wraps and use the orange stick to gently rub away the polish from the nail
- Use softer side of the buffer to remove any excess polish from the nail
- Keep your gel polish bottles out of the view of the LED lamp to prevent them curing inside the bottles
- Keep your Gelled polishes at room temperatures and away from bright light sources
- If your fingers or toes feel hot under the lamp, remove them – you may have added too much polish. Remove the excess and start again
- The USB cable can be plugged into any laptop or similar device or used with a USB adapted plug. Alternatively the LED lamp can be used with 4 x AA 1.5v Batteries (not included). For best results use new batteries and replace often
- Ensure that the LED lamp remains switched off when not in use. Unplug from your device and switch off after use.
- Gelled polishes have been specifically developed for use with the LED lamp
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep away from eyes
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice
- Products are flammable
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
- Never leave the LED lamp unattended when plugged in or in use
- Do not look directly into the LED bulbs when the lamp is in use
- £5.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£34.99 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging